“Great little place”

The Hill Drive In
Ranked #3 of 26 Restaurants in Bellville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 August 2014

We come here every time we stay at Blisswood Ranch. Our "usual" is the jalapeno cheeseburger, fries, drink and a chocolate shake. Delicious!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

My husband and I have stopped here for lunch several times. The burgers, fries, and onion rings are very good, and we have also had a good chicken sandwich. You order at the counter and pick up your meal--it's not a sit-down restaurant. We will definitely go back!

Reviewed 22 July 2013

Best Burgers in Texas! Always want to come here when visiting Bellville! :)

The service is fast and friendly!

Reviewed 24 January 2013

right on the road on your way to Lake Somerville....... lots of bikers on the weekends if the weather is nice. It's very small inside, but it's great sitting on the front patio area. Hamburgers are excellent as are the french fries. Only draw back would be slow service.

Reviewed 13 October 2012

Most of the reviews of this little "hole in the wall" have been spot on. However, here are a few more things to know... First, remember that The Hill is located on the north end of town on 36, before you get down to the golf course. Next, I am not a meat eater, so I cannot review the burgers, which my coworkers ALWAYS order every time we stop in (They must be good). However, I always get the shrimp baskets with either fries or onion rings, both are good. The fountain drinks and tea are "serve yourself", which I like, cuz I hate waitn' on waiters, ha ha. This is a small, cozy place with a great hometown atmosphere (indoor and outdoor seating too). Good-hearted local people work and dine here, which a high-strung, "Big City" passerby can appreciate. I guess the only downside to the place is that the restrooms are actually outside and around the corner (insert "Friday the 13th" theme music here, heehee)... but CLEAN. I recommend this little gem. Oh, and it should be ranked #4 in Bellville, not #6 :)

1  Thank GRTraveldawg