“Nice setting”

Bellville Cafe
Price range: US$8 - US$11
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Buffet
Description: Rich & Theresa Arocha OwnersBellville Café, a cafe with a rich history and beautiful atmosphere, serving classic comfort food to those who visit us. It is our goal to serve you and exceed your dining expectations. Private Party Room • Free WIFI • To Go Orders • Special Event Catering Breakfast Buffet • Soups • Chicken Fried Steaks • Specialty Sandwiches • Hamburgers • Desserts • Coffee • Milkshakes
Reviewed 13 February 2013

The restaurant was cute, lots of ambiance, but the food was only ok and the service as slow. They did have a lunch buffet going on, but I prefer to order my food cooked for me. Maybe if I did the buffet I’d have a better opinion. I’ll go there again if I need a lunch while on the square, but won’t go out of my way to go there.

Reviewed 21 August 2011

Although the service was slow and the restaurant was not even full, it's a good little restaurant on the square in Bellville. Cheap price for what you get for lunch.