“Wonderful place to Stay”

Somewhere In Time Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bellville
Somewhere In Time Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Bellville B&B and Inns
Reviewed 27 April 2012

I was traveling alone, so I selected the "Shabby and Chic" room. It was just perfect and the goodies that Lynn and Linda bring are so yummy. Breakfast is at your own selected time, as you go to Newman's Bakery in town to eat. I loved this idea so much. The bakery is wonderful, and I could move at my pace. There are few places to stay in Bellville, and this is just a perfect taste of my wonderful home town.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank aggiemom20002000

Reviewed 17 March 2005

We stayed one night in the "Little House" in Somewhere in Time. It is a charming place decorated beautifully and originally. Lynn and Linda are welcoming hosts and serve a delicious breakfast. Wish we had had more time to sit and enjoy the scenery. We certainly recommend it to anyone traveling to Bellville.

7  Thank BrackenridgBnB

Been to Somewhere In Time Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!