“Go for the sushi bar!”

China Cafe
Ranked #22 of 77 Restaurants in Belton
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

The buffet is fair, but go for the unlimited sushi bar. Sushi rolls are fresh and made right in front of you. Not quite the variety you get in places such as Nami, but for the price you can't go wrong.

1  Thank Meagan D

Reviewed 20 October 2013

The woman & a workers said "n", & while a local Sheriff was at the restaurant he said, "n". It is a racist restaurant, do not go.

4  Thank 961Hector
Reviewed 26 November 2012 via mobile

My wife and I have been coming here for years and have always received the same great service and food. There is a small sushi section that my wife always patronizes. This restaurant outperforms its competitors especially Jakes down the road.

2  Thank themchn211
Reviewed 10 August 2012

The sushi bar is great. The chef always asks what is your favorite - what do you like? Everything I have tried is wonderful. the buffet is OK but I love the sushi.

1  Thank LaliBird
Reviewed 7 May 2012

We have always drove by this place but never tried it.1.because we favored Woks 2.it was small and seemed questionable. When I called to place a to go order at Woks,I got this place and found out it was a lunch buffet for 7.99. We went and were so pleased! The food was so good and not 1 thing disappointed me. The atmosphere is very nice and spacious. On top of all this,HEB has a $5 off coupon on the back of the receipt that brought our total to less that $15 for 2 buffets and 2 drinks,so I gave it back in the tip because the service was fast and friendly!!I highly recommend!

1  Thank Parkeraust