“Great service and food”

Backyard Bar-B-Q & Grill
Ranked #4 of 75 Restaurants in Belton
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Great little Bar-B-Q restaurant with a full menu from salads to chicken fried steaks.
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Came here with work to eat and have a meeting...they seated us in the very back and never forgot about us. Waitess was very nice and always made sure our drinks were full...food came out right the first time...hot and delicious. I will definetly be bringing my family back.

Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

The food was good, but it took well over an hour to get our food. No refills, etc. Also they chose not to turn the air conditioning on...sigh

1  Thank beau w
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Dang good Texas BBQ! I would highly recommend it if you're in the area. Good service. Good food. Will be back again.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

This hole-in-the-wall is one of the best BBQ places I have ever been to! I always get the Redneck Burrito. It is SOO good! When my friends first suggested we stop here I laughed aloud. It is just such a random little joint. However, looks are deceiving. Give it a try and you will happily return again and again.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

The Bubba Tator is ridiculously good. And you've got to try the loaded Bubba Fries with brisket. The sliced brisket sandwich is huge with tender meat. When they've got pulled pork on the menu, you'll want to order it! Worth the drive.