“Belton La Quinta”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Belton
Laramie, United States
“Belton La Quinta”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Very pleasant stay. The staff was friendly and warm check in and check out procedures were fast and efficient. The room was clean and quiet. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend this hotel to others who are in the area.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Baskin, United States
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Hotel was clean, staff was extremely helpful. Some reonvations we're going on during our stay. Thes caused NO hinderances, at all. It is located in a good location which is very easily accessible. The view from the rooms was decent. Accoma dations even included a indoor heated pool and hot-tub.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 8 November 2013

I rented this room for a Baby Shower I was throwing for my sister. The room was very clean, it was spacious, and it had windows that overlooked outside. The staff was super friendly and very helpful in answering any and all questions I had. I checked in and out in a breeze. If I were to throw another baby shower I would deff be using La Quinta again!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 2 November 2013

I recently stayed in the Belton LaQuinta Inn. It was about 7 miles from Salado and a very good value for the money. Dan, the front desk clerk made me feel like a very valued customer. The breakfast was very well stocked and clean.
The hotel is under renovation, but it did not affect my stay.
I will definitely return.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends

Belton, Texas
Reviewed 26 October 2013

I've stayed here before and decided to do it again. Very disappointed this time. The first thing I look for before booking a room is a pool so my kids can swim, get tired and go to sleep. However, this time their pool was out of service and no one mentioned anything. Not on the website, not even at the front desk upon check in. Looks like the place is going down the drain. I had a cabinet door hinge that was broken (not a big deal) but the bathroom door has no lock which is a BIG deal when you have little girls. Even though I stayed here a year ago and it was good then, it seems that this hotel needs some maintenance. The front desk should let people know that their pool is out of service before swiping their cards. On the plus side, they have a free internet so I can go to hotels.com and look for another hotel with a pool.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank benni762
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 October 2013

This is a great place to stay. We have stayed other times visiting our daughter. We stayed 5 nights this trip. Our room was not cleaned after the 4th night. When I went to the front desk, I was asked to discuss it with the manager when we checked out. The mgr wasn't available when we left for the airport. A week later and I still haven't heard anything from the hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Also consider these accommodations in or near Belton
Hampton Inn Temple
#9 of 24 in Temple
Holiday Inn Temple- Belton
Holiday Inn Express Salado-Belton
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Temple

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Belton - Temple South? Share your experiences!