“Enjoyable stay overall”

Comfort Suites Benbrook
Ranked #1 of 2 Benbrook B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 May 2013 via mobile

I stayed here over a weekend when there were soccer and baseball tourneys taking place, so the first night was a bit noisy. I'd recommend a top floor if you don't want to hear all sorts of loud footsteps. The AC in the room didn't quite keep up with demand but was OK. When I checked in I wasn't told how to access the Internet or when breakfast hours were. Internet was spotty overall. Breakfast was decent but the breakfast area was not terribly clean. The beds were OK and the room (2 queens) was spacious.

• Stayed: May 2013

Reviewed 18 March 2013

My last review of this facility was less than favorable. I went back for an overnight stay a couple months ago. I was greeted by my name! The review must have gotten the managers attention for the desk clerk (think she was night manager, too) was a nice as you could ever ask for. She put me into a nice suite and followed up with a phone call later to insure I was pleased.
I must say the TV "still" has issues. The Dish doesn't pick up the local channels very well. But this time I was there to sleep, not watch TV. Bed was extremely comfortable. The person in-charge of the Breakfast bar was doing an excellent job, keeping all foods warm and presentable.

Room Tip: Top floors are typically the lest noisy. TV will not receive local channels due to connection to the...
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 March 2013 via mobile

My family and I have stayed here for 2 nights. It was a great time! We went on a little mini vacation. The pool and jaccuzi was very nice, breakfast was well put-also loved it because it was a very bright big room and not too many people, the rooms are average but I also love the little counter extension behind the couch. The staff were super friendly (we were greeted by a nice lady named Rusty). I totally reccomend you and your family to stay here!

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 25 February 2013 via mobile

Really enjoyed our stay. Very clean and convenient to TCU area. Super-comfortable king bed but our teenager found the fold-out sofa bed a little uncomfortable. Breakfast looked great but we were running short on time and only had juice and coffee. Pleasant desk clerk.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank katncol
Reviewed 31 January 2013

Very friendly check-in clerk as was the morning clerk. Room was clean and quiet. Bed was comfortable with big, fluffy pillows that really helped in getting a good night's sleep. There were about 4 of them on the king-sized bed! Bathroom was extremely clean with plenty of soft, clean towels. The morning breakfast was alright, nothing real special but it was available for guests. The coffee from the breakfast bar, as well as the pot in the room, was really bad but drinkable. Overall, this is a nice place to get a good rest in a comfortable, clean and quiet setting. Will stay again (but bring my own coffee)!

Room Tip: Adjustable wall thermostat which was nice. The morning shower was incredible!
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 January 2013

I was expecting a little more from a Comfort Suites branded hotel. The room wasn't much bigger than a standard hotel room. It had a partial wall between the bed and the small couch...not what I would call a "suite". The bed was pretty stiff...it reminded me of the quality of bed you would get at a cheap rate budget hotel. I did appreciate the cleanliness of the room. The breakfast was adequate with the usual pastries, waffles, and did include link sausage. Overall, it wasn't a bad stay but for the price of this room, I think I could find somewhere a little nicer next time I visit the DFW area.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2012

Stayed here on a trip to Dallas area for our Special Olympics athletes and we really enjoyed our time and enjoyed this hotel. Very good breakfast and very nice staff. Great location and great experience. Very clean and pool is very nice and hot tub.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Benbrook
Days Inn Benbrook Fort Worth Area
Hyatt Place Fort Worth Cityview
Homewood Suites Fort Worth West at Cityview
Hampton Inn Fort Worth Southwest Cityview
Home2 Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Southwest Cityview
Courtyard Fort Worth West at Cityview

Been to Comfort Suites Benbrook? Share your experiences!