“Great visit. Will stay here again.”

Comfort Suites Benbrook
Ranked #1 of 2 Benbrook B&B and Inns
Whitehouse, Texas
“Great visit. Will stay here again.”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Our room was clean and the breakfast was plentiful. There was a huge wedding party there that was eating the food as fast as the server could put it out. That was a problem but not the hotel's fault. The staff was working hard to try to keep the food stocked. The WiFi in our room was horrible. When it did connect it never stayed connected long. The indoor pool was clean and the water was warm. The pool room was HOT. It was uncomfortable for the people not swimming but worth it to wear out the kiddos before bedtime. All the staff we talked to were nice. Hotel is right off the highway and super easy to get to. Be warned there is not a big tall sign that you can see from the highway. We drove around in circles a few times before we found it. The hotel is right next door to the Best Western... it does have a sign!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank alison_c1304

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Rowlett, Texas
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Stayed here for Peach Pedal. Last year we stayed at the Best Western next door & this was far superior. Updated, clean, great breakfast. Only problem was glitchy keycard access to building exterior door.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank amnesiac1c
Corpus Christi, Texas
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I stayed 3 nights at this hotel in early June. The first two nights were okay. The third night was awful. I was traveling with my children and the person in the room next to us began to smoke (this is a non-smoking hotel) and it came pouring into our room. I called the front desk to see what they could do, basically we ended up moving to a different room. The new room was filthy with dog food on the floor and pet hair all over. I complained to the manager who could care less. She stated it's only recommended that people cannot smoke, not mandatory. Do not stay at this hotel!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Benbrook hotels

Saint Charles, Missouri
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Very nice and clean and new, comfortable, good size rooms. Friendly staff. Great location. Only minutes away from the wedding venue we needed to find. Minutes away from restaurants and stores. Would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Clovis, New Mexico, United States
Reviewed 27 May 2014

This is our 3rd stay at this hotel..I had work to complete and the internet free wi-fi kept disconnected me. the connection was not very good, caused some frustration was doing work over the weekend in Benbrook. I need a good connection to submit reports. Breakfast is always good, the beds and pillows are the most comfortable I have found at any hotel. Overall its a nice property good location off of I-20. PLEASE FIX YOUR INTERNET. Several people I spoke with were frustrated as well.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I'm staying here on a business trip and the internet (wireless portion) in this hotel has been partially operating since the night I checked in--4/6/2014. I can sometimes log on and most times not log on. I've called the Internet help line on at least 8 different occasions. I've been told ATT has changed a switch and programmed this and that and the results are still the same. I've asked to speak to the manager about this issue on three different occasions and the response I get is she isn't here. When asked when is she here the response is, "not very often--she has other properties to manage". This hotel could be a very nice property if the manager actually showed up to work occasionally and took care of issues.

Room Tip: Don't stay if you need internet service
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Tsnrc
Brandon, Mississippi
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Benbrook TX is a great little city on I-20 so I chose this hotel due to location and pricing. The reviews seemed good. At 9:30 on the first morning of my 4 day stay i get this call from the front desk saying that if I want my room cleaned that day i need to get up and leave the room! The front desk clerk was snippy toward me when I arrived, though I had reservations. She also made me initial on the check-in form that there were no pets allowed but I saw at least 5 dogs in the hotel. The breakfasts were mediocre and sparse. Be careful around the elevator as there is an indoor pool and that area stayed wet my entire stay. The rates are good but the staff needs to be trained.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Benbrook
Hyatt Place Fort Worth Cityview
Hampton Inn Fort Worth Southwest Cityview
Homewood Suites Fort Worth West at Cityview
Days Inn Benbrook Fort Worth Area
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth Southwest
Extended Stay America - Fort Worth - City View

Been to Comfort Suites Benbrook? Share your experiences!