This is a nice hotel, definitely the best between Midland and Abilene. But it could use some improvement.
- Nicest hotel between Midland and Abilene
- Quiet, despite its location on the interstate
- Very clean
- No hot (only lukewarm) water on 2 mornings
- Very poor internet service, at times completely down
- Needs maintenance: curtains were covered in water stains, shower curtain was torn, sewage smell from sink drain, burned out light bulbs
- Breakfast items could have been fresher
The "new" StaySmart beds were added in the middle of my stay. Basically new sheets and comforter, much better pillows, but the same mattress.
Despite the drawbacks, I would probably stay here again due to the lack of comparably new hotels in the area.More