Very clean with the look of being new. The room was spacious and comfortable. Staff very friendly and helpful. Garden area is delightful, but small and to the side of the hotel. Not really a place to walk in, more to sit and enjoy. As lovely as it was (I think the nicest Best Western I have ever stayed in) I thought it was just a little bit expensive, especially for a tiny little place like Blanco.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel in Blanco opened in 2010. Modern spacious lodging and accommodations for leisure or business travelers. Choose from suites with a king bed, two queen beds, or our honeymoon suites with jacuzzi. Centrally located in the heart of Texas hill country between Fredericksburg, Marble Falls, Wimberley, Johnson City and Bulverde. Only 6 miles from Rocking J Golf course and Red Corrall Ranch, about 18 miles to wildseed farm, Lyndon Johnson ranch, and Pedernales Falls State Park, and 2 miles from the Blanco state park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Plus Blanco Luxury Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Blanco Luxury Hotel Blanco
- Best Western Plus Blanco Luxury Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Blanco Luxury Inn & Suites Texas