My family and I have relatives in Blanco, TX. We always stay at the Best Western. The staff is friendly and the rooms are clean. As a mom I really appreciate the cleanliness. We stay here about 2-3 times a year and are always pleased. They make it extra special at Christmas with their beautiful lights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel in Blanco opened in 2010. Modern spacious lodging and accommodations for leisure or business travelers. Choose from suites with a king bed, two queen beds, or our honeymoon suites with jacuzzi. Centrally located in the heart of Texas hill country between Fredericksburg, Marble Falls, Wimberley, Johnson City and Bulverde. Only 6 miles from Rocking J Golf course and Red Corrall Ranch, about 18 miles to wildseed farm, Lyndon Johnson ranch, and Pedernales Falls State Park, and 2 miles from the Blanco state park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Blanco Luxury Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Blanco Luxury Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Blanco Luxury Hotel Blanco
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Blanco Luxury Inn & Suites Texas