“Family owned - clean - would stay again”
Review of Days Inn Boerne

Days Inn Boerne
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Boerne
Green Valley, Arizona
“Family owned - clean - would stay again”
Reviewed 28 March 2012 via mobile

Spent 3 nights here this past weekend while in the area for triathlon... I found hotel to be clean & staff helpful. I also found other guests rather inconsiderate!! Saturday night 3am people arriving ku thunking their rolling suitcase up the stairs, down the walkway and stomping on floor above us!! And all 3 nights ongoing slamming/banging the room door(s) shut... Why do people do this!?!? When we left very early Sunday morning for the triathlon we quietly closed the door & left - no need to wake others. Breakfast was fine. For some reason our room wasnt serviced one night - asked for extra towels at front desk & were provided with them - manager apoligized next day. Convenient location - not a lot of dining choices in Boerne, but just south towards San Antonio there's something for everyone!

If traveling in the area again & in this part of SA I'd consider staying here again. Best room rate is by reservation directly through hotel.

Stayed March 2012
1 Thank Debbie85614

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Texas
Reviewed 19 November 2011

This place was very nice. Price was reasonable and the room was good and clean. The front desk service was just exceptionally good! Always very polite and gracious. The breakfast was very nice, too. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank MaggieP6789
Reviewed 17 November 2011

I could see deep impressions in the bed as soon as I walked in. The nasty scent of air freshened was overpowering. I pulled back the horrible thin worn out bedding to find a fitted sheet that didn't fit! A king size bed with the little pillows. The soap tray is hanging by a thread in the shower. The TV must be 10 years old. This place is gross! I can't believe the low standards of the people who wrote such glowing reviews that landed me in this dump. The ottoman is filthy. Never again.

• Stayed November 2011
4 Thank ArcherSLO
IndraDesai, General Manager at Days Inn Boerne, responded to this review, 28 November 2011
Dear Mr.Archer,

First of all my apology to you for your "not good and rundown impression" with the room. I am at a loss to tell you that the room was moved out of " Maintenace" to rentable inventory by mistake. The room was supposed to have been fixed for bathroom soap dish and the chair before it was to be put back in inventory. Yes, we have replaced old TVs in some rooms but not all but it is in the plan for 2012.

When we inspect the room we look for number of things and one of them is stain on the furniture and stains on the carpet. Obviouly we missed this one on ottoman.

We try to train our housekeepers to be frugle in using room deodoerizor but it does not always work. We will reemphasize your concern and try to use scentless spray.

Thank you for bringing your perspective to our attention. Our customers are the best to help us achieve a better standard. Please give us one more opprtunity to measure up to your standard.
Norfolk, VA
Reviewed 18 August 2011

I stayed here for three nights when I moved from Virginia and my apartment wasn't ready. I was exhausted from a 4 day drive with 2 cats. The family that runs this motel were friendly, helpful, kind, and very welcoming. The room was comfortable, great water pressure in the shower, it was clean, and convenient to everything. Close to freeway but room was very quiet! I felt safe and at home there.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank kkjimspq
Granbury,Tx
Reviewed 15 June 2011

We enjoyed our stay...very clean room, comfortable bed, the front desk people were so very accomodating..great location...will definitely stay there again as we frequent Boerne several times a year...would definitely recommend this property..

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank simonGranbury
BoerneTexasInn, Manager at Days Inn Boerne, responded to this review, 17 June 2011
Thank you very much for your review. Please come back and stay with us.
Bergheim, Texas
Reviewed 29 March 2011

I live in Bergheim, Tx. 30 minutes from Boerne. I enjoy staying overnight to get away sometimes for a week. I am semi-retired. I know all B&B’s here. I was not aware of this one until I called the Chamber of Commerce from reference. As soon as I called, I felt the warming service from Mr. Rahul Dodhia, Asst. Mgr. I liked the competitive prices and gave the hotel a try. WHAT A SURPRISED. Got a clean like new room with King size bed, flat HDTV, well decorated and kept room. In addition, they provide B-fast and DAILY ROOM SERVICE (lacked by others). Visitors, stay away from “Key to the Hills Motel and/or Spinelli's Boerne Bistro B&B Motel. They stink. Hurray for Americans Best Value! This is the purpose for my time used in this review. Keep doing a super good job.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank kuhlarrow
BoerneTexasInn, Manager at Days Inn Boerne, responded to this review, 18 May 2011
Dear Mr. Kuhlarrow,

Thank you very much for your nice review of our hotel. We have now added Suites with Kitchenettes. This may be an option for you on your next visit to Boerne!

We appreciate your business!

Management
Odessa, MO
Reviewed 14 March 2011

I guess you can call me a bit picky when it comes to service and cleaniness. This motel met my expectations. I got a good price that I booked thru Orbitz. Had no hassle and actually got a better rate when I got to the motel. I paid an average of $45 a night. The continental breakfast was very nice. We took the sausage biscuits and breakfast burritos back to our room and cooked them in our in room microwave. The asst manager, Rahul, went over and beyond in his services. Many times, in passing, I heard him say, "If you need anything, you come to me, I will get it for you!" When he was there, and it was during the breakfast times, he would be in the kitchen offering his services to other guests. The linens were clean, smelled of bleach and changed everyday. The only problem we had was using our GPS to get to this location. It was wrong. I would advise to use mapquest or call them for directions when near the area.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank budnjules
rubenreyes, Manager at Days Inn Boerne, responded to this review, 30 June 2011
I wanted to let you know that I am very greatful for your wonderfull comments, Rajul is a wonderful person, and loves to see people enjoy themselves while staying with us. I also looked into the GPS issue and have requested that NAVTEQ correct the Data Base, Thank you for letting me know about this issue, I look forward to seeing you again.

Indra Desai