“Comfortable Stay; Pleasant Staff”
Review of Days Inn Boerne

Days Inn Boerne
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Boerne
Reviewed 20 March 2013

I stayed at the Americas Best Value Inn in Boerne, Texas from Mar 13 through the 17th of this year. Although the hotel is older, it was very clean and the hotel staff were very courteous and attentive. The hotel is located right off of I-10 and there are several restaurants, gas stations (next door) and a large HEB grocery store in the vacinity. My stay coincided with spring break so the area around San Antonio was booked and the hotel rates were high. I was surprised to find this hotel had rooms and that the rates were very affordable. My room was easily accessable, clean and comfortable. Each morning breakfast was provided next to the lobby with lots of seating and the food; waffles, oatmeal, cereal, danish/bagels, fruit, coffee and juice were fresh and presented in a clean well lit area. I didn't use the pool or exercise equipment so I can't comment on that. Overall I was pleased with my stay and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 21 October 2012

I stayed here one night while working in Boerne. Courteous and helpful front desk staff. My biggest complaint is that the bathroom was slightly dirty. But the bed was comfortable and I slept well - all I really cared about. As mentioned in other reviews, the rooms need some updating but overall it was a good experience.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 October 2012

We spent 6 wonderful days with Indra, Rahul, family & Staff in Americas Best Value Inn in Boerne, Texas. Their Texas hospitality was amazing we were treated like royalty and made to feel like part of the family. Nothing was too much trouble, you only had to mention something in passing and before you could turn round it had happened.
The beds were Very comfortable and the rooms a good size and included air con, fridge and microwave. My husband is disabled (leg amputee) and the disabled accommodation included a lounge with kitchen, fridge freezer, and dishwasher. The choices for breakfast were great from cereal & fruit to hot items like bacon & egg wraps and Sausage biscuits and plentiful.
The positioning of the hotel could not have been more convenient with numerous reasonably priced eateries and a supermarket/pharmacy/cheap petrol station all within easy walking distance even for my husband.
Being on the junction of the I10 Interstate it is within easy distance of San Antonio and all the touristy places in that area.
We have such warm and wonderful memories of our stay there thank you Indra & Rahul

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2012

My wife and I stayed here one night while traveling through Texas. The room was clean and modern, and an exceptionally reasonable price. The front desk clerk was very friendly and helpful with my questions. She suggested the Chinese restaurant next door, where we enjoyed a very good meal at a reasonable price.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
BoerneTexasInn, Manager at Days Inn Boerne, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We try to be helpful for wnatever your needs are. I am glad that you enjoy your stay and chinese food next door. Please do come back and stay with us. Our goal is to give you value for your money.

Indra Desai
Manager

Reviewed 9 August 2012

At the last minute we needed a place to stay on a busy weekend in Boerne and they had a room available. No problems with the room, no major complaints. As noted in other reviews of this hotel, it isn't new, and is showing wear in some areas. But they are keeping the place clean, we slept well, and went on with our trip. I'd probably look elsewhere if I was staying for more than a night or two. But if you are travelling through the area, this is a nice stop and as it turned out, at a nice price.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2012

We were in this motel for 4 nights and had an excellent stay. The staff was friendly and accomodating. Our room was clean and comfortable, breakfast was fresh and ample. We will stay here any time we are in the area. I cannot say enough good about this location and the staff.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 June 2012

This is an ok motel if you're only staying one or two nights. It's getting old and the rooms are not quite as fresh as the newer motels. It's adequate for sleeping. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom was ok - there were no issues. The front office was most accomodating. We had pets and they put us in a room that was easily accessible to grass and located on the lowere level. We did not participate in the continental breakfast so I cannot review that amenity.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boerne
Motel 6 Boerne
#6 of 7 in Boerne
Northwest Side
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio The Dominion

Been to Days Inn Boerne? Share your experiences!