“Boerne, Texas”

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Boerne
Katy, Texas
“Boerne, Texas”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

The Boerne Hampton Inn and Suites provided a perfect family and wedding party stay. The hotel, outdoor fireplace and pool area were ideal for family and group gatherings, and the accommodations and staff were ideal. Boerne, itself, is a charming town that offered family and friends plenty to explore and enjoy. Ideal location for the wedding guests to stay, and the perfect get away for a return visit.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Cedar Park, Texas
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Overall, we had a great stay here - as others have said the location is great and the hotel is clean, rooms are spacious, and desk staff is very friendly. There is even a small playground a at the church next door that came in handy for us. Minor snafu when we were checking in with the desk person mixing our file up with someone else's but the matter was corrected and we ended up with a better room than we originally booked so it all worked out. We will be sure to stay here again when we are back in town. We've previously stayed at the LaQuinta down the road due to proximity to where our family members live. That hotel is okay, but out son has pet allergies and they allow pets in any room so there's a chance he can be bothered depending on previous guests. This Hampton Inn is definitely nicer and it's pet free so we'll back

1 Thank kdt2010
Edinburg, United States
Reviewed 21 March 2014

My family and I arrived very late and tired, after many hours of driving. It was also during spring break but the gentleman at the front desk welcomed us with a smile and got us the last room available. We had a good night rest and breakfast the next morning and ready to finish our journey home.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

This hotel is a very nice, clean, comfprtable hotel. If you get the suite, it is big and roomy, the regular rooms are very nice, but small. The staff are all very nice and friendly. I travel a lot, and am very picky about where I stay, and I would sure stay at this hotel again. They only complaint I would have is the breakfast is very lacking compared to other brands of hotels.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

College Station, United States
Reviewed 17 March 2014

This hotel is always reliable for a good nights stay. Staff is friendly and accommodating, the place is clean, can be noisy on busy weekends. On this stay the bathroom was starting to show its age. Can not say much about the breakfast we usually skip it. The location is very good easy access to highway and the town of Boerne itself.

Edinburg, Virginia
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Just finishing 5 nights here for work. This is a nicely decorated Hampton Inn, maybe a little nicer than the average. The front desk staff have been very friendly and professional. The wi-fi here works well and the breakfast is typical Hampton Inn. The suite is one large room so come in expecting two rooms separated by a wall/door. They may have those but I'm not sure. There was no safe in my room which is something I need when working which was a little disappointing. The gym is decent but certainly no Gold's Gym. The TV control for the two treadmills worked pretty poorly. One got 6 channels and one didn't work at all. Not a bad gym though. The pool looked nice but I never used it. This hotel is close to downtown and right off Interstate 10. The lack of serious traffic here compared to the DC area was certainly enjoyable.
Now the but.... Housekeeping. One day they left no washcloths and I had to call for some. They never left any additional soap for either the sink or shower and on day 5 I had to call asking for some. I was down to a little nub of soap in the shower. On day 6 (today) I left the Privacy light on. I left some sensitive work material out and items I didn't want disturbed. When I got back in I found my room made up. I wasn't very happy by now with this. I asked for a manager to call me but 3 people, all from housekeeping I presume, came to my room with one making excuses that sometimes the privacy light malfunctions. Come on, really? That's your excuse? They brought the housekeeper with them to apologize. I made it clear I did not want anyone to get in trouble but they were not performing well in the housekeeping arena. My colleague was on a different floor and was not experiencing the same issues. Would I stay here again? Probably. I am a long time Hilton customer but I would expect better from them. My "4" rating is for the front desk.

There is a Starbuck's and Chili's next door and a Whataburger very close. Other restaurants are within an easy drive.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 28 February 2014

The rooms were well laid out and quite nice. Very clean, and high quality toiletries were provided - always a nice touch.

The walls seemed a bit thin, but this is to be expected at all but the highest end hotels.

All in all, a nice place to stay, and I'd stay there again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boerne
Days Inn Boerne
#7 of 7 in Boerne
Motel 6 Boerne
#6 of 7 in Boerne
Northwest Side
SpringHill Suites San Antonio North West at The Rim

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Boerne? Share your experiences!