“A very nice Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn and Suites Boerne
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Boerne
Dallas, Texas
“A very nice Hampton Inn”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

In general, the Hampton Inn's are pretty nice hotels for their price range. This property in Boerne stands out as particularly nice. It appears to be new, and everything has that nice "new" feeling to it. The staff are friendly and helpful, and it includes everything that you would expect from a Hampton Inn - good location, nice rooms, typical included breakfast. If you have a reason to stay in Boerne, this would be a good choice.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Buffalo, NY
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Had to stay in this hotel because of location. Three people in our group did not get any sleep because of uncomfortable beds, noisy A/C and corridor noise. Aside from packaged food (yogurt, cereal...) breakfast was extremely poor.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

2 Thank gvBuffalo
HGiuffrida, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Boerne, responded to this review, 27 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor after your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback as it assists us on improving our service and quality.

I am hoping to get an opportunity to speak with you regarding your stay and do hope to hear from you soon. I am sorry for the experience you had and ask that you please either email or call me at my contact information below. Your opinions are important to us.

Kind regards,

Heather Giuffrida
North Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We were in town for a wedding. The staff was so helpful!! My daughter had flown in from NY and needed to do some laundry. The dryer was not working so the front desk offered to let us use the hotel laundry dryer. This worked out great. The next morning I went to get the clothes and one of the housekeeping staff had taken them out and folded each piece and had it all ready for me. Now THAT is great customer service!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

San Diego, California
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We travel through Boerne frequently and always make it a point to stay at the Hampton Inn. The property is very clean, we have always had outstanding customer service, the breakfast bar is plentiful and the hotel pool is always clean. The location is right off of I-10 and downtown is just a few miles away. This hotel also hosted our wedding party guests (60+) and everyone was equally as pleased with their accommodations and experience. Stay here and enjoy the Texas hospitality and get a good night's rest!

Room Tip: Stay on back side, opposite of the highway.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

I come to Boerne once a year on business and always stay here. It is a newer property with all of the Hampton amenities. Good location next to interstate and very close to town. Rooms are nice. Breakfast is good. I have no complaints. My rates have usually been about $100 per night which is a good price for a Hampton.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Mike60984
Spring, Texas
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Overall, this is a typical Hampton - nothing stood out as exceptional, and I did not have any major problems during my stay. It was the small things that keep me from giving it a better review. The pool looked a little dirty; I did not have hand towels my first night; I did not have room coffee the second day (don't do that to me!!!); and finally, at 7:30 pm on my last night there, the maid service (I guess) tried to come in on me without a knock, or verbal warning or anything. Good thing for the safety latch. No apology or anything, but just shut the door and left. Hmmm. But all in all, I slept well and it was clean.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Anne T
Allyson C, Marketing Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Boerne, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Hi Anne,

Thanks so much for the feedback on your recent stay. While I was pleased to hear that you slept well and that the room was clean, I was disappointed that we were not able to go above and beyond for you. It is indeed the "small stuff" that makes for a truly great stay - I will pass your comments on to our department heads to discuss with their teams. I hope you will stay with us again and let us demonstrate the level of service that earned us our 2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence. Thank you again for taking the time to provide us with your comments.
Fairfax Station, VA
Reviewed 6 June 2014

The lobby of this Hampton is one of the nicest that I have seen -- decorated with real Texas charm. A great place to have your complementary breakfast. The rooms are clean, with a nice minifrig, and the usual comfortable Hampton beds. Great sound proofing -- we were near the elevator (which I usually don't like), but couldn't hear a thing. I was disappointed that they didn't let us know that the hot tub was out of order as we were looking forward to that after our travel. Also, the pool could use some looking after, but it appeared that there was some work going on, so maybe that is a work in progress.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boerne
Days Inn Boerne
#7 of 7 in Boerne
Motel 6 Boerne
#6 of 7 in Boerne
Northwest Side
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio The Dominion

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Boerne? Share your experiences!