“Great Hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Boerne
Dallas, Texas
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013

Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Took care of my family and I on our visit to Boerne. Had a great breakfast available every morning. Highly recommend this place over everyone else. The rooms were nice, clean and quiet. They had a pool that I could use when I wanted and did I mention it was quiet? The staff knew everything about Boerne and made great recommendations of places to see while on our visit.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

Got there early and they were very accommodating in helping get my room early. The room was fairly decent everything was in working order. Wasn't one of the nicest hotels I've stayed in but wasn't near the worse either.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Clermont, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013 via mobile

It 's not to often these days that I don't encounter at least one problem with each stay. At this Fairfield , I didn't, everything was fine. The equipment in the fitness center worked, including the tv's. The AC in the room worked excellent also. The breakfast was typical Fairfield, as would be expected. A great stay, we'll done staff.

• Stayed October 2013
Texarkana, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

We spent 2 nights while in town for a wedding. Staff was very attentive, rooms were clean and well maintained. The hotel is in a quiet, off the highway location. Free breakfast was an added bonus. Great place to stay.

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2013

Awesome hotel. The staff are very nice. I just got back from visiting Boerne and stayed in the hotel. Very quiet area and close to a movie theatre. The staff are very courteous and go above and beyond to help us. They offer good breakfast and the hotel is about 10 minutes away from Fiesta Texas and right off highway 1o.
I enjoyed my stay.

Victoria, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

We stayed here before picking up my daughter from camp in Hunt, Texas. All rooms were booked in Kerrville and we decided to stay in Boerne. The hotel was very clean and comfortable. The linens were fresh and the parking lot is well lit. In our rush to leave early in the morning, my husband left without his iPad and his reading glasses. We didn't realize this until we were almost home. I called and asked to speak to the housekeeping manager as we knew exactly where it had been left. She said she would check with housekeeping and call us back. Fifteen minutes later, she called and let us know that both items were there at the hotel and did we want her to ship them to us? Because my husband needed his iPad for an upcoming trip, we chose to drive back up to retrieve it. The staff at the hotel was kind and accommodating and made a worrisome problem so much easier to bear. I value and appreciate honesty in the hospitality industry and would recommend the Fairfield to anyone. It is a wonderful and convenient place to spend one night or many.

1 Thank KDPN
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2013

I've stayed at the Boerne Fairfield Inn about 5 times, and every time I stay, it's a pleasure to be reminded how reliable, convenient and clean it is. The Fairfield is very conveniently located off the interstate, about 10 minutes north of the outskirts of San Antonio. So really, the hotel delivers a very consistent level of accommodations and service that make my stays here so headache-free. The staff makes every possible convenience available when they can - they retrieved my bag from the lobby and delivered it to the room before I realized I left it behind. Plus, the vending station allowed me to quickly grab some toothpaste, since I forgot it in my rush to pack. The hotel staff is very attentive, and offered me a San Antonio newspaper while I was eating breakfast. Breakfast is not bad either, since I don't usually go for hotel breakfasts. Nothing was picked over and stale - so I actually enjoyed it. I managed to finally get the waffle maker to work, after pulling the handle and nearly breaking it - I found out you have to push it to open it - brilliant idea.

So this hotel's a winner. At this point, I wouldn't think of staying anywhere else in Boerne.

Room Tip: Rooms at the south side are a tad quieter. All rooms are good.