“big portions and friendly service”

Soda Pops Patio Grill & Bar
Ranked #9 of 114 Restaurants in Boerne
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Description: Our retro 50s place is located in our town's charming Historic District, directly across from Main Plaza. We are Dog AND People Friendly! Soda Pops creates 100% Fresh Angus Beef Burgers...Every burger, every time, and crafted with the juiciest ingredients between Toasted Bakery Buns (Try our Signature Magnum Burger!) Step back to the refreshing 50s on our little corner! We have an Ice Cream Parlor and Soda Shop next door called Sugar Shack! OLD SCHOOL RULES! Yep, we take call in orders! Only time we don't is when our hair is on fire with orders on a crazy day or during an event! When are our Famous Hot Rod Nights? March-November, 2 Saturdays a month....To keep up with our event calendar, follow us on Facebook
Reviewed 11 July 2014

My daughter found this place on the internet so we ate lunch here. The menu is simple: hamburgers, turkey burgers, fries, onion rings and sodas. It is a very satisfying burger. I think you could split the burger and fries, they are large. If you want to sit inside, beat the rush. We hope to return soon.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

I visited Soda Pops on an impromptu stop in Boerne to grab a quick lunch on my drive north from San Antonio. The restaurant has a 1950’s drive-in vibe.

On my quick visit, it appeared that there were very few interior tables, with most of the seating being on the patios. You place your order inside and then pick-up the food at a take-out window in the side of the building. The menu is fairly short: hamburgers, turkey burger, fish sandwich, grilled cheese and veggie burger. In addition to the usual fries and onion rings, side options include some surprises such as fried pickles, fried mushrooms and sweet potato fries.

I stuck to the basics with a cheeseburger and fries. At the recommendation of the woman taking my order, I selected the jalapeno bun for my burger (there are several bun and cheese options).

The food is made to order. So, it takes a few minutes, but the wait was worth it. The food was fresh, hot and full of flavor. This was easily one of the best burgers that I have had in a very long time. Although it is unlikely that I make my way back to Boerne anytime soon; if I do find myself in the area, I plan to have another cheeseburger on a jalapeno bun from Soda Pops.

1  Thank Tim R
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I spent $31.51 on food there and it was all over cooked and crispy and tasted like fried oil and not food!! My two daughters were sick afterwards and we will not ever return there again!!

2  Thank Pinklady_shai
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

A must stop when in Borrne tx flavorful hamburgers real beef
Many options on buns
Had a regular and it was big and filling great place to hang out and eat your food outside under the cover patio
Would go back great service nice people

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Fun place with cool retro decor. Hamburgers and turkey burger were great, fixed in pefect Texas style. Way better than average tatteer tots. Not much seating inside.