“Decent not great.”
Review of Motel 6 Boerne

Motel 6 Boerne
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Boerne
Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

I decided to stay here after the reviews I read....somewhat of a mistake.

1st off I tried booking a room for 4 and somehow it got changed to 2 people. It had me getting 2 beds for 2 people, and upon arrival the clerk asked if I had 2 people staying and I told them no I had 4. Then they charged me an extra $20! Not suggesting to lie but agree with them when they ask how many people you have.

I didn't get anything extra for the extra $20, only thing was is I had more people in the same size room!

If I knew it was going to cost me $103 I would have stayed at a hotel and not a motel.

But looking at the positives everything was updated in the rooms and the town is pretty quiet but the beds were really hard!

• Stayed: August 2013
m64675, Owner at Motel 6 Boerne, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2013

Dear Mr Rosenquist

I want to thank you for taking the time to review the Motel 6 in Boerne. I apologize for the decent but not great stay. We strive to provide our guests with complete satisfaction
The reservation as i had shown you was made through a third party online travel agent (OTA) and the reservation was for two people as per the OTA reservation fax. It was also noted on the faxed reservation there is an extra charge for additional people in the room. You were charged $6+tax per additional guest so a total of $12+tax for the two extra guests. Motel 6's nationwide have a price structure based on the number of people in a room, and following this pricing we charged you $12+tax ($13.56). In Boerne even at the rate that you paid we are still the lowest priced motel or hotel of any national chain on weekdays or weekends.
I apologize for any misunderstanding this has caused, and sincerely hope that we see you again when travelling in the Boerne area.
Again, thank you for taking the time to review the Motel 6 in Boerne and i also hope i was able to provide an answer to your concerns

Reviewed 9 August 2013

A great place to stay. Updated. Big clean rooms. Great location. Friendly staff. Easy to find. Easy on and off interstate. It had been a while since we had stayed in a Motel 6, we weren't sure what we would find, so it was a pleasure to find such a lovely place to stay. After 12 hours of driving those big comfy beds were a delight.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
m64675, Manager at Motel 6 Boerne, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review the Motel 6 in Boerne. We really appreciate your comments and are even more pleased that the Motel 6 brand was your choice of lodging in the Boerne area.
I hope that we see you again during your next visit to the area, again, thank you for taking the time to review us.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

We were driving on I-10 from Florida to El Paso TX and we needed a place to stay for the night. After some search performed by my wife while I was driving she suggested we stopped at this hotel since it had very good reviews. Being a Motel 6 I was hesitant but I agreed.
Walking into the lobby I was pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness of the place. The guy at the front desk greeted me with a smile and was very friendly and helpful by offering options.
Once we walked into the room we were surprised again by the condition of the room: a very clean, neat and updated place with a flat screen TV (with cable service) a small fridge and a microwave. The bathroom was also in pretty good condition and very clean.
Overall, I left the place with a smile after having spent a good night on a comfy bed and for a great price. This is a great hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013
m64675, Owner at Motel 6 Boerne, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

Dear Guest

I want to thank you for your review and am pleased that we exceeded your expectations. We hope that you continue using Motel 6's as they are putting the effort to rebrand into a more up to date lodging establishment.

Again, thank you for choosing the Motel 6 in Boerne and we hope to see you again during your travels in the hill country.

Reviewed 14 July 2013

Stayed here after a Priceline room elsewhere ended up being smoking. We were extremely happy with this hotel & couldn't believe a Motel 6 was this nice! The room was updated & clean, the staff was very friendly & helpful & the location was great! This Motel 6 is much better than what you think of when you think of Motel 6.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Matt E

Dear Matt

We thank you for choosing the Motel 6 in Boerne for your lodging requirements when in the Hill Country area. I am pleased to know that you were "Very pleasantly surprised," and sincerely hope that you stay with us again during any future visit to the Boerne area.

Again thank you!

Reviewed 21 June 2013

I don't nomally stay at Motel 6's as many of them have aged. This is an older motel but has been fully refurbished to like new. Rooms are new, colorfully painted and sort of art deco as well as spotless. Totally non-smoking so fresh smelling. I need good innternet access for businness. No network but Wifi signal is strong and ISP is fast. Wife loved the room, decorations, nice TV and bed. Need some towell hooks near sink. No breakfast but hot coffee and tea serve. A donut shop is right beside. Downtown is 15 minute walk or better but we did it ok.

Room Tip: I expect any room is fine but the East rooms have parking in front.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank TopHand-Ladster
m64675, Owner at Motel 6 Boerne, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review the Motel 6 in Boerne. We appreciate your comments and are extremely glad that your stay with us was more than satisfactory. We look forward to seeing you again and providing you with the best in hospitality.

Reviewed 7 June 2013

I visit Boerne, Texas on a regular basis. I have stayed at other hotels which were nice enough but on a visit a few months ago I found Motel 6 which was in a much better location. There are multiple fast food places, restaurants, a grocery store, Walmart, a car wash and a Walgreens store within a 1/4 mile; most of these are only 100 - 300 yards from the Motel. Other hotels were higher priced - with smaller rooms - and didn't offer any of the extra amenities that motel 6 does. For a much better price I can have a microwave and refrigerator neither of which are even offered at the other hotels in the area at which i have stayed. Motel 6 has extensive video cameras covering the property and my stays are always very quiet and peaceful. The pool is always clean and the staff is extremely friendly and helpful; they always accommodate extenuating circumstances. All of the appliances work perfectly and my personal favorite is the very hot water and strong water pressure in the shower. I have stayed at Motel 6 Boerne for my last 4 visits, the last of which was for 14 days.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a microwave and refrigerator. Make reservations in advance, they do get busy on...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank David T
m64675, Owner at Motel 6 Boerne, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2013

Dear David

Thank you for taking the time to write such a review. We really appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again. We were pleased to accommodate you and will do so again when you are in area again. Your description of the area and of the motel 6 are extremely informative and will definitely help all future travelers to the area. We hope all is well with you and again look forward to seeing you again in Boerne

Reviewed 5 June 2013

We only stayed one night and let me say for the price we paid I didn't expect much but wow I did not have any complaints about anything. The room is totally updated and Modern, very clean, and quiet. Great value and the management is doing a great job. If you drive down the road there are cute little shops and restaurants, we were there for a wedding on Easter and would definitely return for a couples stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Patricia G
m64675, Owner at Motel 6 Boerne, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you taking time to review our property. It was our pleasure to accommodate you during your Easter visit to Boerne and thank you for kind words. We look forward to seeing you again for all future visits to Boerne.