“Motel 6-A New Experience”
Review of Motel 6 Boerne

Motel 6 Boerne
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Boerne
Reviewed 19 December 2013

Motel-6 was a new experience for us. Trip Advisor rating, coupled with their website noting that they are a proto-type of the new image of Motel 6 brought us to give them a try. This site has been completely renovated, using a sleek European modern décor--bamboo flooring, wall-flat screen TV, two large mirrors, table and seating for two, granite vanity/bath, coffee in lobby.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
m64675, Owner at Motel 6 Boerne, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review our Motel 6 in Boerne, we appreciate your positive and encouraging comments. We look forward to seeing you again when visiting the area, and will also, pass on your remarks to our staff, encouraging them to continue the great work that they are doing.

Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

Budget motel with clean comfortable bedroom/restroom. Only complaint is the low water pressure on the sink. Other than that- the room served its purpose of letting my family of 3 sleep comfortably. I guess the phrase don't judge the book by its cover is try to this motel.

• Stayed: November 2013
m64675, General Manager at Motel 6 Boerne, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Dear Guest

I want to thank you for taking the time to review our Motel 6 in Boerne. I am glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay and hopefully we are able to accommodate you soon. We appreciate your comments they are reflective of the hard work our staff puts into keeping the property clean and comfortable for all our guests. Again, thank you for choosing the Motel 6 in Boerne for your stay and also for your kind words.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Beds were comfortable, room clean and quiet. Great location, close to shopping, restaurants and Interstate -10. The owners are nice and helpful, free brewed coffee in lobby. We have stayed there several times this summer. Weekends, of course are more expensive but during the week it's most reasonable compared to others in area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review our Motel 6 in Boerne. We appreciate that you stayed several times with us throughout the summer and we look forward to many more.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

The newl-remodeled Boerne Motel 6 is GREAT! Very clean, all new modern furnishings and bath fixtures. Fresh, free coffee in the lobby, well-maintained pool, clean linens! No complaints... nothing but EXCELLENT!

Room Tip: The two rooms I saw were exactly the same :) Don't miss the breakfast tacos at the Guadalajara...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing the Motel 6 in Boerne for your stay. We appreciate your comments and review of our property. Your comments will better aid other travelers in the area looking for for clean and affordable rooms. Again, thank you, and we look forward to seeing you soon

Reviewed 16 September 2013

the place was clean and the bed was comfortable. I like the decor. The coffee in the check-in area was hot and good. Will stay there again next time in boerne.. Had a pool, but did not use this time. There are plenty of places to eat in the area.

I like the motel better than trip advisor. I am a person of few words.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
m64675, Owner at Motel 6 Boerne, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the Motel 6 in Boerne. We appreciate your choice in lodging requirements while in the Boerne area and look forward to seeing you again when visiting the area.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

At first, I was upset that the rate was so high for a Motel 6. From the outside, it looks like you would be staying at a decent motel. That was not the case. I walked in and the rooms were definitely not what I expected. The entire room had hardwood. They also had flat screens with the hdmi and usb ports easily accessible. The lights on the tv stand and the sink area were awesome. The front desk lady was also very nice. The only downside was that they don't provide shampoo, lotion, etc. Other than that, I would definitely recommend this hotel. If the rates seem a little high to you, you will understand when you check in to your room.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
m64675, Owner at Motel 6 Boerne, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2013

Dear Mr Patel

Thank you for taking the time to review our Motel 6 in Boerne and I also, want to thank you for making the Motel 6 your choice of lodging whilst visiting Boerne.

I am glad that you were are able to see the value in staying at the Motel 6 in Boerne and hope you will continue in doing so. As far as amenities are concerned, it is against the Motel 6 brand standards to place these amenities in the rooms. However, we do keep these amenities stocked at the front desk for our guests.

Again, my staff and I thank you for choosing Motel 6 and we sincerely hope to see you again when visiting the Hill Country

Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

I decided to stay here after the reviews I read....somewhat of a mistake.

1st off I tried booking a room for 4 and somehow it got changed to 2 people. It had me getting 2 beds for 2 people, and upon arrival the clerk asked if I had 2 people staying and I told them no I had 4. Then they charged me an extra $20! Not suggesting to lie but agree with them when they ask how many people you have.

I didn't get anything extra for the extra $20, only thing was is I had more people in the same size room!

If I knew it was going to cost me $103 I would have stayed at a hotel and not a motel.

But looking at the positives everything was updated in the rooms and the town is pretty quiet but the beds were really hard!

• Stayed: August 2013
m64675, Owner at Motel 6 Boerne, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2013

Dear Mr Rosenquist

I want to thank you for taking the time to review the Motel 6 in Boerne. I apologize for the decent but not great stay. We strive to provide our guests with complete satisfaction
The reservation as i had shown you was made through a third party online travel agent (OTA) and the reservation was for two people as per the OTA reservation fax. It was also noted on the faxed reservation there is an extra charge for additional people in the room. You were charged $6+tax per additional guest so a total of $12+tax for the two extra guests. Motel 6's nationwide have a price structure based on the number of people in a room, and following this pricing we charged you $12+tax ($13.56). In Boerne even at the rate that you paid we are still the lowest priced motel or hotel of any national chain on weekdays or weekends.
I apologize for any misunderstanding this has caused, and sincerely hope that we see you again when travelling in the Boerne area.
Again, thank you for taking the time to review the Motel 6 in Boerne and i also hope i was able to provide an answer to your concerns

Also consider these accommodations in or near Boerne
Days Inn Boerne
#7 of 7 in Boerne
Northwest Side
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio The Dominion

Been to Motel 6 Boerne? Share your experiences!