“Yumminess!”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Bangkok, Thailand
“Yumminess!”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

We were shopping at the popcorn shop next door and needed some lunch, so we popped in. The owner greeted us warmly and happily made some suggestions. We has summer rolls (vegetarian and pork) and pho. We enjoyed our summer rolls and loved our pho! The broth was light and delicate with just the right amount of vermicelli and vegetables. This was pho heaven!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank oesrn

“Vermicelli bowl”
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

I had the pork and shrimp bowl. The meat was very well done with the shrimp being inedible. The vegetable bowl is probably outstanding as the vegetables in my dish were crunchy and delicious. My friend had the grilled pork sandwich and really enjoyed it. The service was good and everyone was very friendly. Many patrons said they came in regularly for the soup.

2 Thank Tgieptner
Houston, Texas
“Pholicious”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Everything I have eaten here has been excellent. The menu is very good, but the best dishes are off the menu. I just wish this place was open more.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Talktoyou
Boerne, Texas
“Duplicate Listing”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Duplicate listing. Pho Deli is already listed. Leave reviews at the other Pho Deli. Duplicate listing. Pho Deli is already listed. Leave reviews at the other Pho Deli

Visited October 2013
San Antonio, Texas
“Authentic Pho!”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

So happy to find authentic Pho Ga so close to home! Very healthy meal - while I enjoyed the Pho, my husband also got a sub, which was very good, too. We will definitely be back soon! Very friendly service, too. I was happy to see it relatively busy during lunch.

• Visited October 2013

Been to Pho Deli? Share your experiences!