“Fresh and Authentic”

Cuisines: Thai
Evergreen, Colorado
“Fresh and Authentic”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

This Thai restaurant offers fresh and authentic cuisine in a very pleasant atmosphere. Service was very good. The Pad Thai was not heavy and doughy, as I've experienced elsewhere. My friend's chicken curry was also good. I have Pad Thai left for lunch today, so I get to enjoy it again!

• Visited January 2014

Comfort, Texas
“Good Thai food”
Reviewed 9 December 2013 via mobile

Spotted the restaurant behind Compass Bank and stopped in. Nice staff who were attentive. Soup was very good. Entree was food but lacked imagination. It was quite tasty but needed better presentation and color. Thai food is typically very colorful, which adds to the experience. Regardless the food was good and I will return. Just do not expect Bankok quality!!

Houston, Texas
“Good Asian Food Option”
Reviewed 16 October 2013 via mobile

Had lunch there today. Lunch menu had both Chinese and Thai options that were good. Our service was a little slow. The restaurant has a nice ambience about it. If you are looking for Asian food here this is a good choice.

San Antonio, Texas
“Tasty!”
Reviewed 2 August 2013 via mobile

I had the spiciest version of their shrimp pad Thai and I enjoyed it very much! My shrimp were a bit overcooked for my liking. My hubby who isn't into the spice has the medium version and it was a little too spicy for him. Don't pass up the shrimp toast appetizer!

• Visited August 2013
Boerne, Texas, United States
“My all time favorite restaurant in Boerne!”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Fabulous Pad Thai! Also, the summer rolls with peanut sauce are addicting. Quiet place, beautiful, contemporary decor. We eat there regularly and have always gotten a great Thai meal! They also have a good lunch menu.

• Visited July 2013