“Excellent Tacos”

Ranked #4 of 108 Restaurants in Boerne
Humble, Texas, USA
“Excellent Tacos”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I found this place on Urban Spoon on our way home from Fredericksburg. The reviews were good and you can't really go wrong with tacos so we decided to give it a try. I ordered 2 and my husband ordered 3. I was indecisive on getting a third one but once I saw the tacos being made...I knew I wouldn't be hungry! They were huge! Like 2 tacos in one but not as big as a burrito. The barbaco taco had no fat and it was GOOD! The potato and egg taco had good flavor as well. I would definitely come back if I'm ever in the vicinity.

• Visited July 2014

Spring, Texas
“Great tacos!!!!”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I had lunch tacos, with pork and green sauce. Delicious! Make sure you like your food extra spicy if you go for the green sauce - it will sure light you up! Excellent with the addition of potatoes and cheese. Would liked to have made a trip for some breakfast tacos, but will visit Mary's again on my next trip out there.

Visited June 2014
Meeteetse, Wyoming
“Really great breakfast type tacos”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

This is a great place to get a breakfast type taco. The very definition of fast. They have an assembly line set up and it's a good thing. Lots of folks eating there!

• Visited June 2014
Fair Oaks Ranch, Texas
“Fresh food and professional service!”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Having visited ( and reviewed) Mague's Cafe last night (still good food, but sketchy/unfriendly wait staff), my husband and I decided to pick up breakfast tacos at Mary's this morning, since our daughter has been urging us to try it for some time. The number of cars in the parking lot was a good sign. We had a short wait in line to place our order at the counter, but the line grew considerably longer as we waited - not because the order taker was slow, this is just a popular place! You have full view of the kitchen as you wait to place your order - it was fully staffed with plenty of workers making fresh tortillas, preparing taco fillings and assembling tacos. The gentleman at the cash register and the woman who gave us our order when it was ready (short wait) were both very professional and friendly. We got our order to go, but there are tables around the corner to eat-in. Not a fancy restaurant by any means, but the tacos were fresh and delicious - we will be back.

• Visited February 2014
San Antonio, Texas
“Best tacos ever!¡!¡”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

This is the best best place taco place ever .We love this place .we are so coming back back to this place.sorry about my excitement .but I just love this place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.I love it

• Visited December 2012