“Excellent Food”

The Creek Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Creek Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 111 Restaurants in Boerne
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: West Theissen Street
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This is a great restaurant and the service is amazing. Although some of the menu items are not exceptional all the time, the food all in all is great. They have a great choice of items also. It can get pricey, but if you want a nice dining experience, then try this restaurant.

There are newer reviews for The Creek Restaurant

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

The food was "good" but way over priced for what you received. Four shrimp for $26.99? No. We also ordered drinks from the bar that we never got. They didn't appear on our bill though. We also asked for more butter but never got any. The atmosphere is very quaint and the live music was nice but a little too loud to talk easily to the person across from you. What upset me the most was how rude and unhappy the staff looks. No one smiles. The manager was surly and rushing around. When we came in, I think the hostess would've rolled her eyes if she could. I know everyone has a bad day but this appears to be a consistent complaint. We won't be back. I think a change in management is in order before it's too late. Someone who can motivate the staff and get them excited about working there. It could be a great place. What a shame.

2  Thank bweaver17
Reviewed 4 May 2014

My husband and I came here for my birthday dinner. Made reservation for 7:30 because I had never been there and I wasn't sure if there would be a wait on Saturdays. There wasn't but I would still recommend reservations.
The restaurant is very pretty, I loved the surroundings. Nice coy pond and views outside. Inside very quaint and they had a piano player. We chose to sit outside since it was a lovely night.
We ordered a bottle of wine, they had very good selections and they start at moderate prices($25-$30)
We weren't very hungry so we ordered crab cakes to share, the noodle soup, served tortilla style and dinner salads. I had the chicken salad and my husband had the "Creek" salad. Service was stupendous and the food delicious. To top off the night, cappuccinos and the "Beso de Angel" dessert cake. Amazing. Loved everything we had, had a wonderful time and will definitely go back.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

Food & service always top notch. Lovely setting overlooking Cibolo Creek, outdoor seating. Usually save this one for special occasions due to prices.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Fine dining in a quiet, cozy and romantic setting. The veal picatta and escargot were both excellent. Raul, our server, was most accommodating and gracious. We had a table by the window and enjoyed watching the views from the creek down below. A perfect combination of great food and excellent ambience. The Creek will not disappoint!

Been to The Creek Restaurant? Share your experiences!