“Enjoyable lunch for one.”
Review of Cypress Grille

Cypress Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Cypress Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 111 Restaurants in Boerne
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

The wait staff was great, bruschetta appetizer and steak sandwich were delicious. I asked for a wine recommendation and it was spot on. The waiter was genuinely nice and didn't treat me like a woman dining alone.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We regularly visit Cypress Grill with family and friends. The Chilean spice rub pork shank is the best pork I've ever tasted. It is slow braised overnight and served in a bowl with some pasta, mushrooms and pearl onions in a great sauce. It is a huge serving. My husband & I usually share it. They have a great wine list. Currently, they have 40% discount on bottles of wine on Wednesdays!

Reviewed 3 May 2014

My husband and I decided to get dressed up and go out on our 26th anniversary of the day we met. We came to Cypress for the first time. We were not disappointed.

The service is outstanding. The food is outstanding. The setting was outstanding.

I have nothing else to write other than OUTSTANDING!

Reviewed 3 May 2014

Four of us had dinner on a Wednesday (40% off wine night) and thoroughly enjoyed the food, atmosphere, and wine. The service was excellent as well. We went back the next evening for drinks and appetizers. Will return on future trips to Boerne.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Went here for lunch on a Sunday last month. The menu changes constantly and it is limited but We all really enjoyed our food. From breakfast pork tacos to buffalo burger, everything was tasty and seasoned to perfection. I had the fresh Squeezed lemonade, delicious and bottomless. I always have to have dessert too since they're made there fresh. Service was real slow that day though...