“Romantic place & Delicious Cuisine”
Review of Cypress Grille

Cypress Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Cypress Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 111 Restaurants in Boerne
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Beautiful restaurant on the Main Street of Boerne, Texas. Lovely décor & fabulous menu items...the chef even prepared a special quail dish for my husband after visiting with us...it was our 40th anniversary! Very relaxed & romantic atmosphere. We will be back!

1  Thank QueenTexas

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Recent meal at the Cypress Grill was superb in all respects. The tuna steak (flown in fresh from Hawaii) was cooked (seared) to perfection and the accompaniments of quinoa, snap peas and fresh salad were unbeatable. The reasonably priced wine (a Cabernet Franc) was the perfect addition to the repast. Our waiter, Chris, was very attentive yet not overbearing. The other members of our party also raved about their selections. All agreed that we should make a visit to the Cypress Grill a regular event. Easily as good as any New York restaurant I have frequented. The restaurant seemed to be doing a booming business as every table was occupied at our 7:00 p.m. arrival. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

The wait staff was great, bruschetta appetizer and steak sandwich were delicious. I asked for a wine recommendation and it was spot on. The waiter was genuinely nice and didn't treat me like a woman dining alone.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We regularly visit Cypress Grill with family and friends. The Chilean spice rub pork shank is the best pork I've ever tasted. It is slow braised overnight and served in a bowl with some pasta, mushrooms and pearl onions in a great sauce. It is a huge serving. My husband & I usually share it. They have a great wine list. Currently, they have 40% discount on bottles of wine on Wednesdays!

Reviewed 3 May 2014

My husband and I decided to get dressed up and go out on our 26th anniversary of the day we met. We came to Cypress for the first time. We were not disappointed.

The service is outstanding. The food is outstanding. The setting was outstanding.

I have nothing else to write other than OUTSTANDING!