“Great food and rates much better than "six"”
Review of Cypress Grille

Cypress Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Cypress Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 106 Restaurants in Boerne
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
San Antonio, TX
“Great food and rates much better than "six"”
Reviewed 3 October 2009

We went to Cypress Grille today to celebrate my husband's BD with family. Had I gone by the rating alone, we would've missed a great dining experience for this special occasion!! The food was excellent and each of us was very pleased. The ambience was great for a celebration. Had we gone to the #2 restaurant for lunch, we would have been disappointed with it's atmosphere. We did go for dessert which was good, but didn't feel it to be great to merit it's rating.

Boerne, Texas
“Fantastic Wine Dinner at Cypress Grille, Boerne,TX”
Reviewed 3 July 2009

The Wine Dinner at Cypress Grille, June 29, '09, was faultless! The food and different wines with each course (from a vintner in Napa Valley, CA) were simply delicious. We can't wait for the next Wine Dinner, as well as eating there other times, Their menu is innovative and always offers a creative special for the day, as well. My husband swears by the Blackened Scallops!!!!!! This dinner was $80/person incl. all wine but not tip, and more than worth it. Service was excellent, too.

Idaho
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic food, charming atmosphere, and great service”
Reviewed 7 June 2008

We ate at the Cypress Grille in Boerne in October 2007. The food was fantastic. It's fresh, flavorful, pleasingly different and the temperature and textures are perfect. The service was great and the atmosphere was inviting, comfortable, chic, and intimate (I was with my husband). The desserts are fantastic! The wine list is the envy of the area and I dare say San Antonio too. The food and experience at Cypress Grille was definitely worth the short drive to Boerne.

1 Thank mistyautumn
Texas
“Service could be better”
Reviewed 19 January 2008

Love the food, however on two occasion the service has been terrible. Food was served late and the waiter didn't seem to care.

1 Thank dixonm1983
San Antonio
“Love this Restaurant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 24 April 2007

Attention San Antonio!!! We recently took a short trip out of the city to Boerne, I forget how close it really is. Anyway, after shopping Main Street we found the Cypress Grille. We were welcomed by a friendly hostess and seated after a short wait, the food was outstanding, I had the Blackened Scallops cooked to perfection not small or rubbery and with just enough blackening seasoning. My husband had the Rib-eye it was cooked over a wood fire grill he loved the flavors along with the whipped potatoes and vegetables. We did save room for desset, I had the Molten Cake OMG crisp on the outside and warm and oozing with chocolate on the inside, Stan had the Creme Brulee the top was crisp with the sugar as is shoud be and the protion was perfect! And I shouldn't for get to mention the service, our server was kind and attentive what more can we ask for! We cant wait to go back, there is so much more to try!

4 Thank sadiner62

Been to Cypress Grille? Share your experiences!