Ye Kendall Inn
Hampton Inn and Suites Boerne(Boerne)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$112
US$96
Very Good 4/5
US$76
Hotels.com
Good 3.5/5
Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne(Boerne)(Great Value!)
US$134
Great 4.5/5
Best Western Boerne Inn & Suites(Boerne)(Great Value!)
US$91
Very Good 4/5
Motel 6 Boerne(Boerne)(Great Value!)
US$75
RodewayInn
US$548
US$279
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
Great 4.5/5
All reviewshistoric hotelthe cottagesmain streetlarge bathroomfront porchwindow unitchristmas lightswithin walking distanceshopping and restaurantscibolo creekrocking chairshot tubchain hotelanniversary tripdowntown boernefamily weddinghill country
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 June 2014

The Inn layout is charming - like an early American village. Maintenance was lacking - one door handle was loose. I asked for a wake up call and assumed they would call the room that had an old fashion dial phone that was connected to a jack; however, I received no wake up call, and when I returned home, the wake up call was on my home phone. Also, they only served dinner - no breakfast nor lunch, which was inconvenient because the workshop was held at the Inn. When I return to that area, I won't stay there again. I have to say the bed was comfy and I slept well. Maid service was minimum and the place wasn't cleaned thoroughly - dust on the window sill in the bathroom.

Room Tip: From what the other reviews have indicated, I would think management would step up to the plate and offer a cleaner, more convenient venue with better customer service.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rev_Bev99
Reviewed 8 April 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed for 2 nights in the Enchanted cabin. It definitely was something special. The cabin was huge for starters, and had so much character. There were little oddities like the only light in the bathroom being the one over the sink. The bathroom is quite large, so it's a little dark in some places, but the light is very bright and in most areas you need in the bathroom, it works out fine. The bed was comfy as well, and the tv had a decent array of channels. Sitting on the porch on the rocking chairs was great! So peaceful. We hardly ever even saw anyone else out there. It really was a great get away from the big city!

The grounds in general were so very full of character and pleasant to explore, but the best part outside of the cabin itself was definitely the bar. Nick, the bartender, was one of the most knowledgeable bartenders I've come across. He has a great knowledge of drinks all the way back to the prohibition days. He and Jordan were exceptionally nice and really made the experience more personal and enjoyable. They took great care of us.

I have rated the value as very good, as the price is a bit steep, but you are definitely paying for the charm and character of the place. You will not get a run of the mill hotel stay here. It's a unique experience for sure.

The one thing to remember is to bring soap and shampoo, as those were not provided. That was the one thing missing that I'd expected (I thought all hotels provided those these days!). Still, not a big deal at all. Over all, it was a top notch experience and we'll definitely be back.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank TravelinDSS
Reviewed 22 March 2014

The Blanco 2 cabin was nice, but could use a coat of paint inside.
Very sketchy Internet. Kept going out. All the front desk would say is, "it's a city wide problem." Huh?? Then, don't advertise WiFi.
Hot tub was a mess. Filled with leaves and not even warm.
Disappointed in our stay there.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Mark H
Reviewed 17 March 2014

My husband and I spent one night in the Waco Cabin on our travels during spring break. We fell in LOVE with the cabin immediately! The log cabin is decorated in a rustic hunting/fishing theme. The bed was very comfortable. My favorite part was the claw foot tub. Staff is friendly, cabin was neat and clean, and it's in a great, central location. The only downfall was that we stayed on a Monday night and the bar and restaurant are closed that day of the week. Overall, great stay!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank carrie0514
Reviewed 15 March 2014

My husband and I just returned from Boerne, Texas. We attended the George Strait Roping Event and booked a room at Ye Kendall Inn through Booking.com. We were pleasantly surprised when we arrived. We stayed in the School House Building and our room was very clean and we liked the fact that it was secluded. We spent the evening at the Limestone Bar and Grill at the inn. Food was excellent and staff was amazing. Nick, our bartender, made the evening exciting with ghost stories and history of the town and inn. He recommended the Bear Moon Cafe for breakfast and we went the next morning. A must if you go downtown. We will defiantly be returning soon and staying at the Ye Kendall Inn. Thank you for a great experience.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple