Boerne Vistro Bed and Breakfast and Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Boerne
Boerne Vistro Bed and Breakfast and Inn
Ranked #10 of 11 Boerne B&B and Inns
Reviewed 13 August 2012

I didn't appreciate how they made me feel as though I was inconveniencing them. You’d think they’d take care of what few visitors they seem to get. The place was a DUMP masquerading as a B&B. They could learn how to treat people as if they really cared about their business.

Room Tip: Avoid this place
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank martin f

Reviewed 21 August 2011

I stayed 3 nights in the Inn and loved every minute of it. When in Boerne or the San Antonio area, I highly recommend this

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 January 2011

Proclaimed a Bed & Breakfast, we got lumpy beds and no breakfast, other guests' paraphernalia, two skimpy towels, sheets that clashed violently with the "decor", two plastic cups, NO HOT WATER, one piece of soap, no bath mat, no coffee pot, no ironing board, no hair dryer, no shampoo, no conditioner, no lotion, no refrigerator. the ancient air conditioner/heater blew right on the bed and dried out my sinuses. Our "charming" chest of drawers had one out of six original drawer pulls - good luck getting your clothing out of it! The ceiling fan and other lighting fixtures had coiled flourescent lights. Cheap for the owner, but detracting from what little ambiance existed. Go on a Sunday or Monday night only if you want to see no one. The office told us what our room number was and left the key in the room. We never saw a soul and were told after we were enroute that the restaurant was closed until the next weekend. Creepy.
The courtyard is indeed charming, and if the restaurant is any good, a nice location. We were close to town and felt safe in our room, the only plusses.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank CherieFrontier
Reviewed 4 August 2010

We stayed at the Boerne Vistro on a bicycling touring trip. The staff were exceptionally friendly, the rooms very adequate and clean with some character. There is a charming little courtyard in front and an interesting restaurant attached. The rooms were very reasonably priced. The only problem was in the restaurant. Although it seems generally good, my tuna was horribly overdone. I suspect they simply don't understand that tuna should be seared only.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2009

The B&B is located within walking distance from the Boerne tourist areas. It is quite clean and the staff is exceptionally friendly. The owner, Dennis, is quite the charatcter and always a laugh to be around with. If you get a chance, say hi to him and you will see what I mean. All in all a definite thumbs up

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled solo
1  Thank Tester1234
Reviewed 27 October 2009

the decor is simple country and inviting. Nicely furished with good beds. There are no frills -and the rooms are priced below normal rates. The parking is outside of the rooms and there is a porch furnished with rocking chairs for sitting and relaxing outside. .The atmosphere is relaxing.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank guilly425JamesSt
Reviewed 28 May 2008

We failed to consider the previous reviewer's recommendation not to stay here. It was awful. The room was dirty, there were dead roaches around the room, it smelled like a bar (supposed to be a non-smoking room), and worst of all only had 1 sheet. We didn't discover this until going to bed. So, your only option was to cover with the bedspread. If they are like most places, I doubt this gets washed very often. We called the management office and they only allow you to leave a message; it was about 9:45 p.m. I called the next morning asking for a discount or some type of compensation. The manager said she would talk to the owner. She was nice and did apologize, but I have not heard back. Also, she said, "I was here until 9 pm." several times. I explained that we didn't pull the covers down until bed. I have stayed at lots of B&B's, inns over the years and nothing has ever compared to this. My advice. Don't stay here.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled with family