Stayed in March on a chilly, wet night after team roping. Had some trouble finding room, but another helpful guest put us in right locaion.After shopping in Tx for a week, was dismayed that there was no elevator to second floor and had quite heavy bags to bring up two flights of stairs. Our room was large. bed linens and pillows were very comfy, but could find no extra lightweight blanket or even extra pillows. Know this was unusual weather for Tx, but hate to sleep with heat on. Bottled water and snacks in room was a nice touch. A gas firplace woud have been a nice addition. Bathroom as well as bedroom was very clean, although bathroom seemed a littled dated. Toiletries were nice, but set out on counter, no trays or cover for face tissue-justa plain box. A resort should have extra special touches. Next day we enjoyed a great breakfast in restuarant and outstanding view of golf course. All employees and staff were friendly and helpful Jonathan in pro shop was great. Girls in office was also impressive as they were so kind to print our boarding passes. Although we did not play golf, the grounds were very pretty. Enjoyed seeing all the deer. Would definitely return as I would have liked to have stayed longer. Weather was much better on day we wee leaving and would have enjoyed seeing more of the courses.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Purchased in April 2011 by Country Music Legend George Strait and long time friend Tom Cusick, The Resort at Tapatio Springs has been completely renovated into the “Jewel of the Hill Country.” Located 30 minutes outside of San Antonio, Texas, the resort sits on 250 acres: 111 guest rooms (each over 400 sq. ft) including 6 suites and 2 luxury suites, 18-hole golf course, full service spa, 3 restaurants and over 15,000 sq. ft of banquet event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Tapatio Springs Hill Country Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Resort At Tapatio Springs Hotel Boerne
- Tapatio Springs Hotel
- Tapatio Springs Resort
- Tapatio Springs Hill Country Resort Boerne, Texas