Beautiful views and wonderful surrounding area. We were in town for Boerne Christmas celebrations and although we came back in the evening both nights, still a beautiful area. Rooms are nice, but sad the bar was only open until about 10.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Purchased in April 2011 by Country Music Legend George Strait and long time friend Tom Cusick, The Resort at Tapatio Springs has been completely renovated into the “Jewel of the Hill Country.” Located 30 minutes outside of San Antonio, Texas, the resort sits on 250 acres: 111 guest rooms (each over 400 sq. ft) including 6 suites and 2 luxury suites, 18-hole golf course, full service spa, 3 restaurants and over 15,000 sq. ft of banquet event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Tapatio Springs Hill Country Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Resort At Tapatio Springs Hotel Boerne
- Tapatio Springs Hotel
- Tapatio Springs Resort
- Tapatio Springs Hill Country Resort Boerne, Texas