To the owner's of Hidden Valley Inn:
Thank you so much for investing in this property and making it available to people like Ashley and I to enjoy. We just absolutely loved it!
To the owner's: the staff that you have working for you did an excellent job! Very personal and professional and they just did an absolutely awesome job! Misael was extremely polite and kind and helpful. He assisted us with any and all questions that we had. He was fun and upbeat and just took great care of us!
And we have to give amazing PROPS to the chef and sous chef. One of the unexpected and amazing delights about Hidden Valley was the incredible food. A unique menu was provided each day and all of the offerings were 5 star meals! We live in Charleston, SC where the culinary experience is always top notch and his cooking skills reminded us of the amazing talent in our city!
The bar staff, the wait staff and everyone were great. We loved the pool and the hot tub and really enjoyed the atmosphere.
The highlight of the trip without a doubt was the amazing terrain offered by the property. Everyday we either hiked or road bikes to a new exciting and amazing part of the landscape. The waterfalls were so exhilarating. The hiking was vigorous and challenging and the plants and trees and birds and wildlife were all just awesome.
Hidden Valley was an incredible surprise in terms of all that it offered. We were excited to spend time in the mainland but we just weren't prepared for the all the beauty, great food, and excellent service. It was the delight of our entire stay in Belize.
Thank you again to the owner's and staff at Hidden Valley for an awesome trip. We just loved it and hope to return some day.
Bryan and Ashley
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden Valley Inn, a Luxury Life Style Boutique Hotel with only 12 rooms, is located on a 7200 acres private reserve in the Mountain Pine Ridge, Cayo District in Belize. This intimate eco resort offers quality accommodation, fine gourmet food and attentive service in a natural environment. The flora, wildlife and bird watching here are truly unique in the region. Guests staying at this Intimate Luxury Boutique Hotel enjoy exclusive access to over 90 miles of hiking and mountain biking trails as well as many secluded Crystal Pools and Waterfalls set in a tropical rainforest. For those seeking romance, one of the waterfalls may be reserved exclusively for the day.Situated in the Maya mountains, also serves as a convenient base for visiting the various scenic and historical attractions of the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hidden Valley Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hidden Valley Hotel San Ignacio
- Hidden Valley San Ignacio