We only stayed here for one night but it was definitely my favorite stay in Belize. Even though the road to Hidden Valley is very long and bumpy, it's all worth it for the vast hiking trails, beautiful waterfalls, and an accommodating staff that offers hand massages when you arrive! I wished we had more time to explore.
The meals are on the expensive side ($20 for lunch, $30-40 for dinner) but the food and service were excellent. Because of the remote location, you are almost forced to eat at the restaurant.
Our rooms were spotless and the beds and bathroom were decorated with colorful flowers. I had my best sleep here of our entire week-long trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden Valley Inn, a Luxury Life Style Boutique Hotel with only 12 rooms, is located on a 7200 acres private reserve in the Mountain Pine Ridge, Cayo District in Belize. This intimate eco resort offers quality accommodation, fine gourmet food and attentive service in a natural environment. The flora, wildlife and bird watching here are truly unique in the region. Guests staying at this Intimate Luxury Boutique Hotel enjoy exclusive access to over 90 miles of hiking and mountain biking trails as well as many secluded Crystal Pools and Waterfalls set in a tropical rainforest. For those seeking romance, one of the waterfalls may be reserved exclusively for the day.Situated in the Maya mountains, also serves as a convenient base for visiting the various scenic and historical attractions of the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hidden Valley Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hidden Valley Hotel San Ignacio
- Hidden Valley San Ignacio