The place is heaven. The humidity falls as you gain altitude, and my first night at Hidden Valley was when I finally slept deeply and underneath covers in Belize! The staff are kind and friendly; Britt and Wayne are charming and responsive. You will see a special part of Belize if you forgo the tours off-property and explore the extensive trail system on the property. Be prepared for some highly technical paths, with steep hills. The vistas and waterfalls are worth the effort. Do not skip the Cascade Trail. The meals are tasty (I would pay dearly for some of that granola), and the home-grown coffee is available all day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden Valley Inn, a Luxury Life Style Boutique Hotel with only 12 rooms, is located on a 7200 acres private reserve in the Mountain Pine Ridge, Cayo District in Belize. This intimate eco resort offers quality accommodation, fine gourmet food and attentive service in a natural environment. The flora, wildlife and bird watching here are truly unique in the region. Guests staying at this Intimate Luxury Boutique Hotel enjoy exclusive access to over 90 miles of hiking and mountain biking trails as well as many secluded Crystal Pools and Waterfalls set in a tropical rainforest. For those seeking romance, one of the waterfalls may be reserved exclusively for the day.Situated in the Maya mountains, also serves as a convenient base for visiting the various scenic and historical attractions of the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Hidden Valley Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hidden Valley Hotel San Ignacio
- Hidden Valley San Ignacio