Arrived to Belize, and took a long drive to Cayo to check in to our first resort. Even though the drive seemed to be long, and bumpy to get out of Belize City into Cayo district it was all worth it! We arrived and were checked in. It felt very quaint and personable. It seemed as though they were waiting for us. They offered us some juice, and showed us the property. Showed us to our room, which was beautifully designed in a ranch decor, and explained the meal situation. We felt sooo pampered and at home, had great food at the resort for 3 nights. Even though it probably wasn't their local food, was very delicious. The first full day that we had, i had booked us a private meal and stay at the waterfall... Wow, it was probably the most romantic thing we did during our trip. We were driven to the entrance of the hiking path, spend less than 5 min waling down, and found a gazebo overlooking this amazing waterfall!!! They prepared lunch for us, with champagne.. It was sooo pretty to watch the waterfall, and best of all swim there! no one was around, it was ours for the day!!! I highly recommend do that ahead of time, since it quickly gets booked! We were later picked up and had time to relax at the jakuzzi! Enjoyed dinner last few nights. Hiked the largest waterfall the next day, was sooo tired, and relaxed. We love this inn, and plan to come in the future! Thank you! Altbregens
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden Valley Inn, a Luxury Life Style Boutique Hotel with only 12 rooms, is located on a 7200 acres private reserve in the Mountain Pine Ridge, Cayo District in Belize. This intimate eco resort offers quality accommodation, fine gourmet food and attentive service in a natural environment. The flora, wildlife and bird watching here are truly unique in the region. Guests staying at this Intimate Luxury Boutique Hotel enjoy exclusive access to over 90 miles of hiking and mountain biking trails as well as many secluded Crystal Pools and Waterfalls set in a tropical rainforest. For those seeking romance, one of the waterfalls may be reserved exclusively for the day.Situated in the Maya mountains, also serves as a convenient base for visiting the various scenic and historical attractions of the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hidden Valley Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hidden Valley Hotel San Ignacio
- Hidden Valley San Ignacio