“Excellen accomodations”

Hampton Inn & Suites Borger
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Borger
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Very good breakfast choices. Clean and comfortable room with good bed. Room had small frig and microwave. Was provided free popcorn and couple bottle of water. They hade fresh cookies at the check in desk. Also provided a light dinner meal if you wanted it.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KJ292, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Borger, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

Thank you for recently being our guest and for the kind review.

I'm very happy that you enjoyed your stay while in Borger. It sounds like you had a great time and were able to truly enjoy the experience we provided. Our team takes great pride knowing we were able to exceed your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you home again soon

Reviewed 14 September 2013

I stay here when I'm north of Amarillo everytime. Free dinner plus drinks, great breakfast. Its new, clean and quiet. I arrange my itineray to stay there and have never been let down. Great little hidden secret.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KJ292, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Borger, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2013

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Borger, Texas during your most recent stay. We appreciate the time you spent writing your thoughts about our hotel.

We appreciate your business and look forward to having you back with us! We are truly grateful to have great team members that enjoy being of service to our guests and make you feel comfortable while staying with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your trip to Borger, Texas and it was a privilege to be your hotel of choice.

We value your opinion, and hope to make every stay a pleasant one. Once again, thank you for staying with the Hampton Inn & Suites Borger, Texas. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again soon!

Reviewed 22 August 2013

Outstanding service, clean quiet rooms, great breakfast & friendly staff. Well located in the town of Borger, close to restraunts and the facility I was visiting. within walking distance to Frank Phillips College.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for recently being our guest and for the kind review.

I'm very happy that you enjoyed your stay while in Borger, Texas. It sounds like you had a great time and were able to truly enjoy the experience we provided. Our team takes great pride knowing we were able to exceed your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you home again soon

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Recently spent an evening in Borger, Texas at the new Hampton Inn. Great stay. Excellent location just below the new hospital up the hill. Good proximity to the limited shopping in Borger. The Walmart is across the street if you need anything. The service at this Hampton is excellent. This location also served dinner when I was there. Nice buffet that included a good variety. Wine and Beer included. Breakfast was the usual excellent i have come to expect from Hampton Inns. Again, great variety of fare in the morning. Plenty of room in the dining area. Excellent parking. Great place to stay in this area.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Hampton is a hotel you normally can count on as a nice hotel to stay in. They are cookie cutter hotels and mostly the same everywhere I go, which is nice. The rooms are real clean and the breakfast is better then most other hotels. I was disappointed that when I called at 5:15 pm with car problems they would not bend on their cancellation policy...that was kinda ugly and a slight sound of desperation for funds. It IS past they deadline..YOU PAY!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 July 2013

This was a very comfortable and accommodating facility. The staff was cordial and friendly. The location was ideal for the purpose of this trip with easy access to all the locations visited. I would gladly recommend this hotel for anyone coming to this area. I look forward to staying there on the next trip to Borger. I do not get there often but this will be my choice when I do.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2013

Arrived late and tired and just wanted to lay my head down to sleep. I was treated to a very comfortable bed, clean room with tea and coffee along with bottled water. The bathroom had a large shower and the standard compliments along with a couple extra. Breakfast was nice and the staff very friendly.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business