“Wonderful Accomodations”

Borger Ambassador Inn
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Borger
Reviewed 11 December 2013

You are sure to enjoy staying at the Ambassador Inn in Borger. I have had only good experiences there over the last 16 months of business travel in the Borger area. I believe you will find the staff professional and helpful just as I have. The Ambassador Inn is maintained like new and kept clean and attractive at all times. Food is really good there, especially the fresh bake cookies!
If you work-out when traveling – you will find the exercise room clean and the equipment well maintained.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank James G

Reviewed 9 December 2013

I stayed at the Borger Ambassador Inn overnight for a business trip. It is "home-owned" which I prefer, and absolutely the cleanest, the most hospitable and accommodating hotel ever. The room was excellent, the linens clean and fresh without that "hotel" smell, and the quietest sleep I have ever had in a hotel - bar none! They have a hot breakfast and supper served Monday-Thursday. The staff is friendly, accommodating, they go the extra mile. I would recommend this hotel above all others in Borger, TX and wish they had one in New Braunfels, TX!

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet. They also have a room with gas fireplace and Jacuzzi - ask for it!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 December 2013

We traveled for Thanksgiving to be with family and my Mother and I stayed at the Borger Ambassador Inn. My daughter had made reservations for a handicapped room for my mom as she had just fractured her pelvic bone. The Staff was more than accommodating. The room was excellent and very comfortable. Food was exceptional. I couldn't have been more pleased with all the service and warm atmosphere. The indoor pool provide a wonderful evening of entertainment. The facility is clean and inviting with all the comforts of home. Thank you for another excellent stay!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 November 2013

A great home away from home. Visiting Borger, Texas be sure to book your room at Ambassador Inn. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The staff is welcoming and accomendating. The atmosphere reminds me of a cozy ski lodge in the mountains. The hotel serves dinner Monday through Thursday, and every meal was fantastic! I would stay there again, just for the delisious meals! You may enjoy the pool, hot tub and sauna or relaxing in the lobby with a roaring fire. I look forward to staying there again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

The Borger ambassador inn is the only place to stay when visiting Borger in my opinion. I've stayed in all the chain hotels, as well as many four and five star resorts, but none came close to the level of service and hospitality you'll find here. The staff is professional and accommodating, and the rooms are beautiful, clean, relaxing, and quiet. The atmosphere in the lobby and pool area is wonderful, and they provide full hot breakfast and dinner every day of your stay. And the pricing it's phenomenal for everything you receive. If you get the chance to book a room here, please do yourself a favor and look no further!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Angela W
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Awesome place to stay if you are visiting the Borger area! My husband and I stayed there for three nights for his 50th class reunion. The room/hotel accommodations were excellent! Due to the reunion, we were given a great rate on our room. Very relaxing, quiet place to stay. The staff went beyond our expectations in providing extras like free popcorn, setting up their conference room for a late evening gathering of fellowship with our class members including drink setups at no additional charge to make us feel welcome, and they were so friendly and helpful. I loved the western decor in the lobby. It made you feel comfortable and relaxed while visiting and eating breakfast which was great too. Very clean! Again, the staff from the lobby to house keeping were excellent, especially Kay. She is the sweetest lady!

Room Tip: No elevators, so I would request a ground floor room if this is a problem.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 October 2013

The Borger Ambassador Inn is definitely worth the stay if you are in Borger Texas. The staff is friendly and helpful, and the lobby is a great place to gather and chat. The rooms are clean, well-appointed, and QUIET, and the beds are comfortable. Good hot breakfast, and the dinners were wonderful. I can't think of anything that wasn't good!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family