“Better experience than I could have ever imagined!!!”

Best Western Bowie Inn & Suites
Best Western Bowie Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Bowie
Neosho, Missouri
“Better experience than I could have ever imagined!!!”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

The entire facility was fabulous, btwn the staff, the room, & the amenities I couldn't have asked for more! We experienced a very noisy neighbor and as soon as I let the front desk know they immediately searched for a new room for us! When there wasn't a room like ours available they upgraded us to a suite and When I offered to pay the price difference they refused generously! I couldn't believe the hospitality!!! I'm not a pro at hotel stays but I'm no newbie either but this was BY FAR the best experience I think I could EVER have!!! If you are ever in Bowie, TX stay at the Best Western (it's the only one w/ an indoor pool anyway!)

• Stayed March 2014
bestwesternbowie, Front Office Manager at Best Western Bowie Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 17 March 2014

If we can be of any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us at 940-872-9595.

Front Desk Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
San Angelo, United States
Reviewed 27 February 2014

The staff was friendly and professional. They told me right up front that their was no food delivery service in town, but were able to tell me the types of restaurants in town and their option of each which I thought were helpful. There were not issues with the room. The TV had the normal hotel cannels with normal hotel receptions depending on the channel you are on. The wireless internet was fine with no issues keeping the connection. The LAN option was also available.-

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bestwesternbowie, Front Office Manager at Best Western Bowie Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 11 March 2014

Coppell, United States
Reviewed 19 February 2014

One of the best hotels I stay in while traveling. The rooms are clean, internet access a plus for me as I travel with business - the fitness center while no utilizing every time is there for convenience -

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you come back and see us again soon.

Houston
Reviewed 9 December 2013

I was very glad to find this motel in Bowie. The room was big, clean and comfortable with a very comfortable bed. The staff are helpful and friendly and the food at breakfast is good, too. It's the best place to stay in Bowie.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bestwesternbowie, Front Office Manager at Best Western Bowie Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 10 December 2013
Thank you for your response about our hotel. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Colorado Springs, United States
Reviewed 5 December 2013

The hotel was wonderful but the rooms for the price were not what I would have expected. Considering it was the only resort in the area they were adequate. I did see a wonderful suite that was worth the money and not much more expensive considering everything in it. If I were to go back I would stay in the Sunrise Suite.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bestwesternbowie, Front Office Manager at Best Western Bowie Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 6 December 2013
Thank you for your response about your stay. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

If we can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us at 940-872-9595.

Rochester, United States
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I stay at this hotel regularly when I visit my home town. The management continues to maintain good standards of cleanliness which is very important to me. The staff is normally very helpful. Small town hotels often don't maintain high standards because there is little competition. This one has proven to be the exception. The location isn't pretty but there is plenty of parking even when the hotel is full and the interior is well-maintained.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying with us. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. by telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Front Office Manager
Willis, United States
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Clean room, friendly staff. Walls are very thin so you can hear your neighbors, especially when they have a crying baby, but overall the room is nice. Breakfast is a standard breakfast for a hotel chain of this type. Not bad, but nothing to truly praise either.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bestwesternbowie, Front Office Manager at Best Western Bowie Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 25 November 2013

If we can be of any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us at 940-872-5001.

Sincerely'

Front Desk Manager

Been to Best Western Bowie Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!