“Fantastic Property”

Best Western Bowie Inn & Suites
Best Western Bowie Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Bowie
Reviewed 10 August 2014

8/9/14 - Great location - could almost say a perfect property.....really nice rooms / beds - very clean - nice hot breakfast choices - well maintained. Would recommend to anyone. This is the way all hotels should be.

Room Tip: Heard from other family members spread throughout the hotel that they were as pleased as we were - s...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
bestwesternbowie, Manager at Best Western Bowie Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2014

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 940-872-9595.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I have stayed with BW-Bowie multiple times during the summer of 2014. The rooms are spacious and clean with comfortable beds and bedding. The walls can be a little thin but that is what you have to expect in a hotel. Friendly staff.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 17 June 2014

My wife and I stayed here a week during on relocation from Bowie. This is a very nice Hotel and staff was excellent. This hotel is located at the edge of town right along highway 287 Between Fort Worth and Wichita Falls.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Michael F

Reviewed 9 June 2014

the bathroom door would not lock since the door was misaligned. The pool was not working on one of the busiest weekends in the little town of Bowie. No one seemed to care if it got repaired. The only explanation I could get was "it's up to the district manager". I normally have a good stay at this motel, but one like this time leaves a BAD tasted in my mouth and mind and is making me rethink my next stay in that area. I might have to stay 30 miles further away, but to make sure things are in order and ready for business might be worth the drive.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 940-872-9595.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Very nice hotel - very busy, though, parking lot packed, so can't be picky. But the hotel is clean and comfortable, staff attentive. The 200 word limit here is a bit daunting as I didn't want to blab on and on, but with a little effort I think I can make it. I do wish there was a progress monitor of some sort so I could determine if I was done, but nooo, first you complain about not enough characters but offer no assistance to let me know when I am done.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bestwesternbowie, Manager at Best Western Bowie Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is a Very Hospitable place to stay the girls are very friendly and helpful . Always very clean . It is Located on the edge of town , on 287 But yet close within 2-3 miles of all shopping and dining . I have been in a lot of hotels and have not had as good as service as I have at this one .

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 5 May 2014

A very nice hotel. Loved the pictures on the wall in the room. Everything was great. This was a stopover on my way to see some National Parks, and Grand Canyon. Eventually got to Provo UT. Stayed in 3 Best Westerns on this trip and had great experiences at all 3.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bestwesternbowie, Front Office Manager at Best Western Bowie Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

If we can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us at 940-872-9595.

Sincerely
Darlene Geis
Front Desk Manager

Been to Best Western Bowie Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!