See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 June 2016

stayed there June 17/16. The bathroom floor was littered with dead beetles, roaches, the towel rack in the bathroom was missing, no bathmat provided (not that I would have showered there anyway). Was wakened in the night by a roach crawling on my face. Proprietor in the morning conveniently couldn't speak English so issues couldn't be brought to management's attention. Will never stay there again

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Rita J
Reviewed 21 December 2015

Hey, it isn't a big city 5 star. Don't expect that and you won't be disappointed. It is clean, quite, and a great place to stay.Beds are new and comfortable. Cable is good and internet provided. Service is friendly and good. Never a complaint here! What more could you want while in small town Texas working! Thx!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Greg T
Reviewed 31 August 2015 via mobile

Room was clean but occupied by a brown recluse spider and dead crickets all over the floor. Room wasn't bad but could have done without the insects. Pool wasn't open but we knew that before we booked and was given a $30 discount.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank splashtx556
Reviewed 7 August 2015 via mobile

I walk in to a room that was 100 degrees and because of the heat it smells so bad. Then there was the bugs. They were everywhere. Top that off with the black spots I found on the trim of the mattress. I always look because I am so freaked out by bedbugs and I don't want to get them. When I told the manager, I think owner he kept repeating no no bedbugs. I told him that he may want to have someone come in because the massive black spots are bedbugs or mold. I did not find any more signs of bedbugs but that was enough for me.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Txmom247365
Reviewed 26 March 2015

This is an older property. It was clean and well lit. Furniture is older but in reasonably good shape. Flat screen TV and good channel choices. Probably as good as you can expect in small town Texas. This is a place to sleep and take a shower. Given the low price, that's probably all you can expect.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business