“Very nice”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Brenham
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Brenham
Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

We were in Brenham the day before the Auburn/A&M game by coincidence. We called around and Ben (great guy!) got us into the very last room. I thought it might be noisy with a full house, but it wasn't. Fridge & microwave. Clean nicely appointed big rooms. Breakfast was pretty good standard stuff plus waffles. They kept it stocked. If you don't mind spending over $100 a night, this is a very good choice.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank d l

Reviewed 14 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ldrshops
Reviewed 9 October 2013

My husband, son and I stayed here this past weekend. I was disappointed to find out there was no outdoor pool. We had a king size bed which was very comfortable but my son said the pull-out couch was extremely uncomfortable and his back hurt the next day. There was a small gym you could use along with an indoor pool. The continental breakfast was a good feature-especially the Texas shaped waffles that you could make yourself. I would say overall it was clean but not sparkling. The water pressure in the shower was very weak,

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank scocuzzo
A TripAdvisor Member
Huntsville, Texas, USA
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I stay at LaQuinta everytime I attend Antique Week in Round Top- Warrenton. The hotel is always very clean. The staff is always friendly and accommodating. The only issue I encountered is the low water pressure in the shower.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A La Quinta traveler
Reviewed 23 September 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank A La Quinta traveler
Reviewed 8 April 2013 via mobile

Stayed here one night during the Warrenton/Round Top antiques fair. We normally stay at Holiday Inn Expresses (HIE) although we've never stayed at the one in Brenham. Compared to the typical HIE, this place was like a cheaper, not-as-nice version. I liked the bed and white bed linens, the newness of the property and the cleanliness was fine. Our room had a lounge chair but no ottoman or side table and seemed empty, like they were missing. The shower had very low water pressure, so I had to stand right up against the front shower wall where the water could gently fall on me. I am used to somewhat low water pressure at home but this was much worse. The bathroom was clean. The toilet seat was the wrong size for the toilet and one's legs touched the toilet on one side instead of the seat. Ew! But at least it was clean. The Kleenex wasn't in the built-in holder but just sitting on the back of the potty. The closet had exactly one hanger. The breakfast was all continental except for a waffle machine. I enjoyed the waffles but my husband missed his eggs and bacon. The decor was ok but just not as nice as HIE. Would stay here again if no room available at HIE.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank rockingfranch
Reviewed 25 February 2013 via mobile

First stay at the hotel. The first level is very spacious and indoor pool is nice. Service was great. Beds were a little firm for my liking and not to keen on the bedding. We had a two queen bed room. Plenty of room. Nice bathroom. My one complaint and why scores werent higher would be cleanliness of room. Chair was stained and carpet. Noticed walls were dirty. Bathroom was clean though. Not a bad visit but not one I would stay at again for full price. Would only stay again if I got in on priceline for half the price. There is a great mexican food place we walked across too and ate at Deny's which is in adjacent parking lot. Plus walmart next door in case u forgot something. All in all, our visit was fine just would not pay full proce again.

• Stayed: February 2013