“Great place to stay”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Brenham
Reviewed 17 March 2010

This is a great hotel to stay in the Brenham area. The room had two queen beds and a separate pull out day bed in a separate area. The bathroom was large and very clean as well as the rest of the room. The beds were comfortable, and we all slept very well. I had to do some laundry and each floor has a coin operated washer &dryer at the end of the hallway. The laundry room was suprisingly very clean, I expected a dirty floor and lint on everything; but not here! Every staff member was very helpful and a delight to work with. They all wore a smile everytime that they helped me and my family. This is a very nice hotel to stay.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family

Reviewed 24 November 2009

The hotel marquee stated “You deserve an oversized Suite”. We had to laugh because, the rooms are not oversized. See photo. But, the rooms are clean; AC/Heater works well, good location to major roads, HEB, Wal-Mart, CVS, fast food, & restaurants …. My only complaint is the thin doors and floors. We travel with a noise machine that helps cancel out any noise from outside the room or a snoring roommate*!#?

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
comfort_suites1, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2009

Our suites are oversized compared to the other hotels in brenham, texas. Our hotel is the all hotel in brenham that has micro/fridges, and sofabeds in each room.

Reviewed 15 June 2009

Nice people, nice stay. Not the largest of the CS I've been to, but nice bed, good pullout sofa and convenient to the HEB and nearby drug stores.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 November 2008

Nice clean hotel
comfortable beds nice place to stay great rate for 2 beds
couch frig micro wave
walking distance to drug store places to eat and HEB grocery store

Top notch

The only thing I could say I was very dissappointed in
was the evening clerk on staff
Very rude and unfriendly

If she was there again I would stay somewhere else

Kept telling us to be quiet in the lobby and we werent even loud

I think she needs a class in customer service she did not make us feel welcome there at all

Everytime we asked her a question she was very rude and acted like we were bothering her.

• Stayed: November 2008
1  Thank Dunkysmom
Reviewed 2 September 2008

We were pasing through and decided to stay in Brenham for the night. We could not have found a nicer pace. Service was great and all our questions answered promptly. Great room. The carpet was brand new and the bedding to die for.
Excellent breakfast to start the day
Will definitely come back

• Stayed: August 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 13 August 2008

Arrived about 1am to teach classes in the region over the next two days. Check-in staff extremely pleasant and helpful, offering free bottled water and snacks.

Room was a nice-sized ground floor suite. I have come to expect a lot from Comfort Suites and they rarely disappoint. This was no exception. All amenities worked well, bedding was comfortable and the room was very clean.

This is my hotel brand of choice (pun intended) and as long as they keep delivering like this I will keep coming back.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 8 April 2008

The staff here was polite and efficient. The rooms are spacious and have a fridge, microwave, and iron that actually work. The ironing board cover was not stained as I am usually accustomed to at almost any hotel I stay at. I absolutely loved the bedding. It was very soft, and I slept quite well. The TV had more stations than some people do at home. If you are looking for a nice, affordable place to stay, stay here.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled as a couple