“Superior” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersSilver level
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Superior”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014

The primary concern of the staff is for the guest. this hotel is ideally located for access to Brenham and the main highways to get anyplace else. The breakfast served is hot and very good, there is always fresh fruit available. If you are a difficult sleeper I recommend asking for a room at the back of the hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Edith K
bwmbrenham, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Inn of Brenham, responded to this review, 15 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. We strive for guest satisfaction and it pleases us to hear that you felt that, too.

Guest Relations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
brenham, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2014

best western is a great choice to say in brenham texas. the price is right, the room is nice, the bed good! four pillows. all good! the breakfast is wanting, but hey, it is free. so in brenham give it a look

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank James H
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We're trying to update our breakfast to exceed guests' expectations and have made several changes within the last month, but we would sincerely appreciate any suggestions you may have. Thank you.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014

Hotel was easy to find, but a little difficult to get to based on the freeway location. Room was new and clean. Continental breakfast was a little subpar - adequate, but not really inviting. Location was a little offset from prime restaurants and tourist areas, but they were only a mile or two away.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I apologize you didn't enjoy our breakfast. We are working hard on improving it and would love to hear any suggestions you may have.

Leander, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

I was greeted very pleasantly by the gentleman at the front desk, who explained how my room would be paid for and provided room keys, as well as helpful, clear information on breakfast and the free wifi, and directions to our room. The building is a bit older but the rooms are nicely furnished, with tasteful decor and nice 'little' things like good shower heads and plenty of pillows. Although the hotel is located right next to the Hwy 290 frontage road, which was fairly loud outside, the windows and door did a great job of blocking the roadway sounds. The hotel is a bit outside of town, but not far enough that it's inconveniently located.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends

1 Thank Carla K
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We're glad you enjoyed your stay and hope that should you find yourself in Brenham again, you'll come back and see us again.

Tyler, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2013

Overall stay here was great! Several restaurants close by and easy access to Hwy 290 either direction. Exterior room entrances are nice and there are smoking rooms available. Oh, and there are cookies in the lobby!!!!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bwmbrenham, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Inn of Brenham, responded to this review, 29 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We're glad you enjoyed your stay. Have a wonderful day.
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2013

My United flight from Houston to Austin on December 7th was cancelled. United customer service said that I was rescheduled on December 9th and they suggested that I rent a car and drive to Austin. Since United did not offer me anything for my cancelled flight I rented a car and drove to Austin - leaving Houston around midnight..
It was about 2:30 AM when I decided I needed to get off the road. I had already tried to stop at several small motels along the way and none of the managers would answer my "ring" at their offices.
I awoke a young man at the Best Western in Brenham and he booked a room for me for the night.
The room was ready and clean.
The next morning I had a simple and adequate complimentary breakfast in the office.
From there I proceeded to Austin-Bergstrom Airport to retrieve my bag and headed home.
It was nice to find a decent place to stop and rest. The manager was cordial and I arrived at home, safely, with my baggage.
I won't fly United again (they could have easily told me that my connecting flight was cancelled before I left Las Vegas) and I could have spent the money for the rental car and accommodations and stayed a couple of extra days in Las Vegas.
Bottom line - the Best Western in Brenham was great.
My wife and I will stay there next time we want to visit and eat ice cream (Brenham is the home of Bluebell ice cream).

Room Tip: The motel is off the road and had all the amenities of more expensive establishments. We have staye...
1 Thank John30196
Thank you for giving us a chance. I'm sorry about your traveling trouble. There are several great local attractions to take in during a day or weekend trip, so whenever you're back in Brenham we'd be happy helping you find something interesting to do in addition to seeing Blue Bell.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2013

The entire room was spotless! Very nicely decorated. The shower was Exceptional! It was also a very quiet place to stay. The grounds around the motel were well groomed. They allow pets & have a "doggy potty" area in the back that is nicely mowed & a place for waste disposal.
The front desk staff on both days were very friendly & helpful. The breakfasts on both mornings were hot & delicious - breakfast casserole, biscuits & sausage gravy, fresh fruit on the first day. The staff kept the food supplied & hot. We weren't there for lunch but a hot dog making area is in the lobby. Fresh fruit available in the lobby also. Behind the front desk they have snacks for purchase, along with some toiletries, etc. I would definitely stay here again each time we make a trip to Bellville to visit our son. Thank you Best Western Brenham for the quality, comfort & the training of a very nice staff!

Room Tip: My husband & I did not use the kids activities or the fitness center.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
bwmbrenham, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Inn of Brenham, responded to this review, 2 December 2013
Thank you for your review. I'm so glad you were pleased with our facilities and breakfast. There's always something interesting to do in Washington County, and we'd love to have you again.

Guest Relations
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brenham
Coach Light Inn Brenham
#1 of 3 in Hempstead
Summit Inn & Suites
Summit Inn & Suites
#2 of 3 in Hempstead

Been to BEST WESTERN Inn of Brenham? Share your experiences!