“Very Comfy Room”

Ranked #1 of 1 Bridge City B&B and Inns
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Very Comfy Room”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

I was at the econolodge inn and suites on a business trip!!! Mr. Patel at the front office was very friendly and helpful during my stay. Rooms were very clean and Bed was very comfortable and the big TV mounted on the wall sunday night watched football game awsome!!! Breakfast was appetizing. Will be back again on November 27th reserve a room for me :)

THANKS

Room Tip: Why pay more when you get the comfort level for higher end hotel!!!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Deville, Louisiana
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Beautiful place to stay. Employees were very friendly and helpful. My family stayed here twice in the same month and will stay there again when the need arises. Imagine our surprise when we went into our room and found it had a kitchenette. We were very pleasantly surprised.

Room Tip: Book ahead. They fill up fast
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Genealogynut54
portland
Reviewed 17 June 2013

My boy friend and I were recently on a long road trip and we were planning on camping at Sea Rim SP but there was a huge storm so we weren't able to set up camp. We drove around and found this Econo Lodge in Bridge City, TX. Great spot!! We were warmly welcomed the lovely Marri (sp?), she was funny and super accommodating. Our room was really clean and charming. This Econo Lodge is newer so you get a lot for the money. We were very happy to wait out the storm in this little spot. If we are ever in BC again, we will surely go back!!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Tolar, Texas
Reviewed 15 May 2013

I travel with my husband for his work and have stayed there two different times. The rooms are large and nice. The kitchenet has lots of room with a large refrigerator. The owner is very helpful and friendly, too. We would definitely come back!!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Fredericksburg, Texas
Reviewed 24 April 2012

Arriving late on night into the Bridge City area, I was grateful to find a room. The manager on duty was very nice and helpful. The room is clean - it's a new hotel - and the amenities are just fine. The king bed was comfortable, the television is nice, the refrig in room is a nice thing to have as I traveled with snacks and drinks. I noticed there are a lot of construction vehicles in the parking lot, so I assume a lot of traveling workers stay here... and a barbeque pit and folding chairs were in my parking spot - next to a large utility truck that I assume was the owner of the picnic stuff? Anyway, the towels aren't so hot, the soap is low grade - but overall, I'd stay there again.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank jhcc1
Dickinson, Texas
Reviewed 2 July 2011

These were very nice rooms. They had everything you need. The Managers were friendly and helpful. They also have a computer to use in the business center in case you forget yours. Of course this is a New hotel.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
Best Western Orange Inn & Suites
Days Inn Orange
Days Inn Orange
#4 of 13 in Orange

Been to Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Bridge City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Bridge City

Property: Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Bridge City
Address: 255 Texas Ave, Bridge City, TX 77611-4217
Region: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Bridge City
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 B&Bs / Inns in Bridge City
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Bridge City 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Bridge City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.