“Misrepresentation of Name”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Bridgeport
Yukon, Oklahoma
“Misrepresentation of Name”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

This particular hotel is hurting the brand name of the hotel. The employees of the hotel are very nice and helpful but the property continues to deteriorate. They fail to maintain the high standards of the brand. The hotel is not as clean as it should be and shady characters go in and out which makes me suspect of some of the activity going on there. I can not recommend this hotel to other travelers.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Ravi M, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
William, J,

Thank you for your honest feedback. I'm glad to hear that the staff is doing a great job.

As a new management team we are trying to address all issues that have arose from previous management. Let me assure you that the concerns you have expressed are getting my full attention.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you have any other questions or concerns.

Ravi Mehta
Comfort Suites
2302 10th Street
Bridgeport, TX 76426
gm.txd90@choicehotels.com
Ph. 940-683-5777
Fax 940-683-4342

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Sulphur Springs, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2013

We are a group of truckers that have been staying in the hotel for a little over a month. They offered us a great rate. They have superior service at this hotel! Starting with the room, they are all suites so space is incredible, beds are to die for! Breakfast is the best i've had, they even set it out earlier for us! Happy hour in the evening is the best. Pool is not heated but with this temperature it's perfect! Hotel and employees are really accommodating. Thank you so much for all that you do to take care of our group.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Jesse G
Jesse, G,

Thank you for your candid feedback and exciting review. I'm glad to hear that our entire staff accomodated you during your stay and that we continue to exceed your expectations.

In meantime, if there is anything we can do to help faciliate your next stay, please feel free to contact us directly.

Ravi Mehta
Ph. 940-683-5777
Fax 940-683-4342
Sarasota, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2013

This was an outstanding hotel, great room, great breakfast and decent location but there was one problem no internet. How can a classy place trying to attract business men have no internet. I had unpacked and then switched on my laptop, nothing. Reception said she would reset, I removed firewalls, reset my wifi everything to try and connect, nothing, so off to McDonalds for me, I would have not checked on if I had known. One of the staff at McD said she used to work at the hotel and they always are without internet. Apart from that any family, couple will have a great stay, just no internet !!!

Room Tip: No internet
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Silverton, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2013

We spent 3 months here so I want to break down some of the stuff.

The room itself was pretty comfortable, it was spacious enough for two, they also have a fold out bed in the couch that's pretty comfortable. They have a big desk that can fit a computer and we were able to have a little two burner hot plate at the end of it so I could do some cooking. The microwave works ok, and they have a small refrigerator but it doesn't hold much. The bathroom is decent, they had a nice tub that was clean and in good condition so showers and baths were good. The water pressure is good and the hot water is decent. The toilet was loose so when you sit down on it, it rocks a little and you have to hold the handle down to get a good flush but it flushes well. There's ample space to place your toiletry items because there's decent counter space. They provide you with plenty of toilet paper, shampoo, soap etc... and the towels are thick and soft (not thin and full of holes like a lot of places we've stayed in). They do have a coffee maker in the bathroom as well with plenty of select coffee (Regular and decaf).

The morning breakfast is pretty good, they actually have real scrambled eggs, and usually bacon or sausage along with pastries and waffles, biscuits and gravy, sometimes there is some fresh fruit, cereal and milk. The coffee is pretty good but depending on who is working it can sometimes not be very hot so you may have to heat it in the microwave. Stay away from the patty sausage, it usually has bones in it and can break a tooth if your not careful.

The pool looks nice, I never used it, but from what I understand they don't have it heated so it's ice cold. They supposedly have a hot tub, but it has never worked the whole time we were here and from reading past reviews, it hasn't been up and running for quite a while. I think the last I heard, they were going to take it out completely.

The staff is very friendly and are willing to accommodate you in any way they can. All you have to do is let them know if you have an issue and they will do what they can to make your stay more comfortable within their control. The cleaning staff are very good and do a great job of cleaning and are friendly.

Maintenance is not terribly great, there are almost no laundry facilities that work for regular customers, but you can ask at the front desk about using their staff laundry after 3 pm, they can usually let you use their facilities for no charge if you need to do a load.

One perk about this place is that Monday thru Thursday they have free beer on tap in the rec room located next to the lobby between 7 and 9 pm. They also have a pool table that you can play free pool on at any time except when they have private parties which isn't often.

Over all, there was enough good things about this place that made our stay worth while, the staff made a huge difference, I would definitely stay here again if we happen to pass this way again.

Room Tip: Room 312 and 313 are more spacious.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Brenham
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2012

My wife and I stayed here on 7/3/2012 visiting some friends and decided to stay what we thought was clean and reasonable hotel. At first glance it was great until the next morning. OMG no body soap!!! I contacted the front desk and to my suprise they haven't had any since Friday some five days earlier. Ok well, they did have a small bottle of shampoo and we lathered up. While this was going on, both the bathtub and sink fixtures all were loose too. By this time, I looked around the room and noticed someone before us apparently had no spit cup and used the wall to support their habit. And in closing, a platoon of Marines must have chowed down before we got to breakfest (need I say more). I expressed my disapointment with the front desk, they expressed how sorry they were about our experiences. Ken T

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank Ken T

Travellers are raving about these Bridgeport hotels

Gainesville, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2012

We loved our stay just the pool was a disappointment since it was indoors we figured it would be great to use but found it very filthy and no water in hot tup only bugs!!! Rooms were great and staff were good.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
Sparta, Tennessee
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2012

For a hotel that says its brand new the hot tub was not working and the pool was cloudy. Worst of all they rented the pool to a birthday party of about 25 kids all afternoon on Saturday. I would have loved to go in the pool since I was staying there for 3 days and had 2 rooms! I thought the pool was for guests of the hotel??? The rooms were clean but the furniture looked old and the paint was chipping. Food was not that good. All in all I won't be staying there again and my entire family has a reunion in Bridgeport every June

• Stayed June 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bridgeport
Bridgeport Suites
#3 of 13 in Decatur
Baymont Inn & Suites Decatur
Hampton Inn and Suites Decatur
Holiday Inn Express Decatur

Been to Quality Suites? Share your experiences!