The Lodge Hotel
US$125
Budget Inn(Jasper)
Deluxe Inn(Jasper)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 June 2013 via mobile

For starters the lodge sent me the wrong address on my confirmation email so we ended up at a timeshare check in, not how I wanted to start my visit. After 2 more incorrect places we finally got checked in. The room smelled like it had been soaked in rubbing alcohol, hit us like a brick wall as soon as we walked in. The bathtub was dirty and there were fly looking bugs coming out of the flat metal piece under the faucet, I killed 4 after I started the water. Gross!!! After I cleaned the bathtub and killed the bugs I got to shower but the shower head sucked! Step up to get into the room is potentially dangerous, we were on the bottom floor. There was an electrical socket that was over an inch out if the wall and concerned me. No iron either, of course I needed one. Room was pretty, beds comfy, mini fridge & microwave. The Lodge was very nice but there bar didn't have any red bull!!! Considering they're the only hotel I guess $90/night is fair.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 7 April 2013 via mobile

We stayed here during a visit to the Piney Woods. The room was clean and comfortable, with a coffee maker, small microwave and a mini fridge. The walls were a thin and we could hear our neighbor snoring. But the bed was comfortable and we slept soundly. All in all, we had an enjoyable stay at the lodge.

• Stayed: April 2013