“Clean and Comfortable”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Brownfield
Rockingham, NC
“Clean and Comfortable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

Staff was very courteous. Rooms were clean. Beds were comfortable and we had a good night sleep. Variety of items on the Continental breakfast menu. A good place to stay for business or for family events. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Thank Americas Best V... R
holidayinnexpressbro, Webmaster at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brownfield, responded to this review, 24 September 2014
Dear Guest,

I’m very pleased that you had a pleasant stay with us. We take real pride in this hotel and in satisfying every guest, and I’m pleased we satisfied you so completely. Thanks for these kind comments, and we look forward to serving you again very soon.

Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

This HIE is very much in line with what you expect - maybe better than many HIE's.
I arrived near midnight on a Sunday night, the cheerful front desk clerk had the room key and rewards program goody bag ready for a speedy checkin. The room was what I expected, I've stayed at a lot of HIE's over the past decade.

The room was clean, however, like many hotels they could use less of that "freshener" that produces the "hotel smell". Thermostat control for A/C works well. Good bed, good cable TV, better than average breakfast layout.
Only issue was the Ethernet cable in that particular room didn't work. But I only stayed a couple of nights, so not working at night was a relief. They've probably fixed it already.

Nice fitness room and indoor pool.

Would stay there again for future trips to the area. Be ready for sticker shock - hotels all over West Texas are cashing in during the oil boom.

Room Tip: The side away from the highway is probably quieter.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank John_crudeoil
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments. I’m pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We believe we provide a great value given the level of comfort and the number of amenities we provide, and we’re among the best values in town. I hope we can have the privilege of serving you again soon.

Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

Nice, clean, new. Very friendly staff! The bathroom was roomy, the beds were comfortable . . . everything about our room was pleasant and enjoyable. And then to top it off, those cinnabon rolls eveery morning for breakfast!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank tbmckinley
Dear Guest,

Thanks for these comments. I’m very pleased that you had a great experience with us. We take real pride in serving guests well, as you saw. And we like those cinnamon rolls too! I hope you can stay with us again frequently when your travel needs bring you to the Brownsville area.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2013 via mobile

We needed a good night's sleep after a long day of travel. This seemed to be the best choice in town and we were not disappointed. The front desk hostess was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and very large. Breakfast was better than typical continental hotel breakfast. The morning hostess let us in 30 minutes early so we could be on our way. The only downside is that the only food choices close by were fast food. We would stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank Mary H
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your very kind words. I’m pleased to you found us to be a very nice place to stay, and I look forward to having you with us many times in the future. We’re proud of this hotel and the great deal of repeat business we have built up, and we look forward to now counting you among our many satisfied guests.

Baton Rouge, LA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2013

This looks like a fairly new hotel. Karina at the front desk was great getting a room for us as we didn't have a reservation. Rooms were comfortable, not much noise, good amenities, and breakfast was fairly good. Would stay here again if in Brownfield.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank BTRtraveler
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your very nice review and your comments about our staff. We focus on providing a good experience along with great people who make staying here even nicer. I hope you will be traveling to Brownsville again so we can have the privilege of serving you again.

Minneapolis
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2013

I've just completed a long-term stay at this property. I was here 18 nights for work. This hotel appears to be no more than 5 years old, so that's relatively new. The amenities were pleasant, the breakfast was simple, but satisfying. This the the best hotel in this small town. The only thing that could be improved upon is the service at the Front Desk. After staying here so long, no one bothered to get to know me. When I checked in, no one was at the front desk. I noticed that througout my stay, it was rare that someone would be at the front desk. The few times that I needed their assistance, they seemed to be busy "socializing" with other staff members and I was secondary. Overall, if I had to return here, this is the hotel of choice.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank LadyTraveler40
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your very kind words, and we appreciated having you here for your extended stay. I’m sorry if that didn’t always show. We will take your comments about the staffing of the front desk into consideration and make an effort to be more visible and engaged in the future. I hope we have the opportunity to serve you again soon and can satisfy you just as much.

Orange, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2013

I was very impressed with this HIE! The staff was extremely friendly and helpful.This was my first visit to Brownfield, TX. The amenities were great! There was a heated pool, good for cold weather, and a gym. I was not able to visit either due to the nature of my visit. Also a continental breakfast in the morning from 0630-0930. There were some scrumptious goodies!
The only down side to staying here was the local area had very little to offer food wise. I only saw a Sonic, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Pizza Hut and a Subway.
The room was very spacious with a small sofa and chair to watch TV, and a sink, microwave, coffee pot and small fridge. It came equipped with paper towels, plastic ware and plates, dish soap and pot holder. The bathroom was very large! nice vanity area and a jacuzzi tub! Lots of hot water! And a king size bed in its own little alcove area.

Room Tip: Find a store in the area or ask if there are other dining options.
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your overwhelmingly positive and kind review. I’m glad that everything under our control was to your liking. I hope you will have the opportunity to stay with us again so we can completely satisfy you once again. We take real pride in this hotel and are very glad this commitment to excellence shows.

Hotel Manager

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brownfield? Share your experiences!