Brownwood Express Inn & Suites
Flagship Inn(Brownwood)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$167
US$139
Gate 1 inn(Brownwood)(Great Value!)
US$62
ComfortInn
US$60
US$56
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbiscuits and gravyfront deskyogurthi expresscinnamon rollsseveral yearsfridge and microwavenice hoteltop floornice staffbooked this hotelchecking inwe've stayedpillowscafeteriakeurigroomy
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Typical Holiday Inn Express. It was really nice to be greeted so nicely and great check-in experience. My room was ready and I had the key to my room within minutes. Room was great, very comfortable bed. Nice workstation!

Room Tip: I booked a suite, which was very roomy, with a great workstation and fridge.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Natalie M, VP of Sales & Marketing at Brownwood Express Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear bohnbutler,

Thank you for sharing your comments with us! We truly appreciate and value your business and delighted to hear that you had a pleasure stay with us!

Please come back to visit us the next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 2 September 2013

I choose the Brownwood Holiday Inn Express because of a slightly lower rate and the good reviews. I had called ahead and check-in was fast and easy. Grounds are well-maintained and clean with plenty of well-lit parking. The whole hotel is clean, nicely decorated, and fresh-smelling. My room was large, very clean, and had all the extras, with a large work desk, comfortable reading chair, and large flat-screen TV. The bed was very comfortable and I had a good nights sleep. I asked for a room on the second floor in back and it was very quiet. Nice breakfast area and full continental breakfast with eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, cereal, pastries, fruit, etc. A great place to stay in Brownwood. Recommended.

Room Tip: Rooms facing back parking lot should be quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo

Dear Texasrepublichistory,

Thank you for sharing your comments with us during your stay with us! We truly appreciate and value your business!

We look foward to having you stay with us the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 26 July 2013

me n my husband stayed here for one night cause we were traveling and it was very nice!!! the front desk staff were very nice!! and the rooms were very clean!! cant wait to stay again!! :) n housekeeping were very nice to us n helped us any way they could!!!

• Stayed: July 2013

Dear Drivethedive1965,

Thank you for sharing your comments with us! We are delighted to know that you had a pleasurable stay with us!

We look forward to having you stay with us in the future!

Reviewed 26 July 2013

I was assigned to work in Brownwood for about 2 months. I was lucky enough to stay at the Holiday Inn Express. What a great place to stay. The front desk people, Melisa and Krystal, have treated me like a family member. The manager, Josh, has also been great during my stay. I have stayed in other hotels in Brownwood on previous stays, but this hotel beat them all. I recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Brownwood, on an extended stay or just overnight. Keep up the great work.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I stayed at the holiday inn express in brownwood for vacation and it was the best stay ever!!!! The front desk staff was very friendly!!! The rooms were very clean and room service was in n out like a ninja!!!! :) housekeeping was very nice to me!!!! I can't wait to stay there again!!! :)

• Stayed: July 2013
Joshua W, General Manager at Brownwood Express Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to compliment our hotel and our staff. We take great pride in our service and cleanliness at our property. I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us and we would like to welcome you back at anytime!

Joshua Williams