“food needs upgrading!”

Hampton Inn Brownwood
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Brownwood
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Hamptons do a great job in many ways, but for today's traveler, and in today's food climate, their food needs to be upgraded and healthier, especially since it is built into the room cost. Beds and cleanliness one can usually count on, but the food issues need to be addressed if they want my continued business.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Nancy T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Brownwood, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

We really Appreciate your comments about your stay at the Hampton Inn in Brownwood.
I am Happy to report that we will be adding New and Inproved product additions to our breakfast menu very soon.
Thank you for being our Guest and We look forward to seening you if you return to Brownwood.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Brownwood

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Clean, comfortable and quiet. Just what I needed on an overnight business trip. Check-in was a breeze and there was a nice manager's reception spread the evening I checked in. The internet service was strong and a note on the headboard of the bed indicated that the duvet cover, along with the rest of the bedding, had been laundered prior to my arrival.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

It was such a Pleasure to serve you at the Hampton Inn in Brownwood, Texas and so pleasing to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We Thank you for your business and hope you return soon.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

I didnt have a reservation and I was able to get a room at a great price. The staff was extremely helpful and I felt safe and at home. The bed was large and this room had everything I needed that made my stay most comfortable. Breakfast was hot and had all the drinks you could ask for, I also had fresh fruit to take with me when I departed. This hotel will be where I stay if I am ever in this area again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Nancy T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Brownwood, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

It was certainly a pleasure having you as our guest at the Hampton Inn in Brownwood.
We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate your business and your great comments.

We look forward to seeing you in the near future and once again Thank you staying with us.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

My stay at the Hampton Inn in Brownwood was Great! the room I stayed in had new carpet, and was very clean and comfortable.
When I arrived the staff were Happy to see me, got me checked in quickly and on my way to my room.
They were having Happy Hour when I arrived, it added a nice touch to my eveing.

When I return to Brownwood, I will certainly stay at the Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Nancy T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Brownwood, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

We appreciate your comments about your stay at the Hampton Inn in Brownwood.
Thank you for being our Guest.
We Love having you here.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

First time to stay in a suite and with discounts wasn't too costly at all. Excellent, large room. Only complaint was toilet needed work. Only there one night and left early so did not report it thought.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Nancy T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Brownwood, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn, Brownwood, Texas October 2013.
We are Delighted that you liked our Suite.
We appreciate your business very much and sincerely hope you will stay with us next time you visit our area.
Your comments are really appreciated.

Once again Thank you for staying with us, and if we can ever assist in any way please let us know.

Reviewed 26 September 2013 via mobile

I stay a Hilton hotels every time I travel and find that they are normally very clean. My room at this hotel had some left over hair in the sink and shower. I know a hair should bother you but it does me. If I can see the hair then housekeeping should be able to. My eye sight isn't 20/20 but I had no problem seeing the hair. Other than the hair the room was clean and comfortable. It was not too noisy and it was close to my destination. I won't let the hair keep me from staying here again. I may inspect my room before I check in.

• Stayed: September 2013
Nancy T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Brownwood, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2013

I would like to Thank you for your comments concerning your stay here at Hampton Inn in Brownwood, Texas.
We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again when you return to Brownwood when we will do everything in our power to make you stay a comfortable one.

Once again Thank you for your comments.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

poor housekeeping. stayed two nights. room was not cleaned or anything replace after first night. when I returned to room for second night,things were the same as I left it. I had no coffee or fresh towels.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I would like to Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn.
We appreciate your business and apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.
Regards,
General Mangaer

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brownwood
Holiday Inn Express Brownwood
#6 of 7 in Brownwood
Gate 1 inn
Gate 1 inn
#4 of 7 in Brownwood

Been to Hampton Inn Brownwood? Share your experiences!