“Best Hotel I've Ever Been To”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Bryan College Station
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Bryan
Reviewed 15 March 2014

This hotel was by far the best I have ever stayed in in the Bryan/College Station area. What made this stay so amazing? The staff. This hotel had the best staff around. They were so nice and they really went out of their way to make sure me and my three girls had an amazing stay. As a mother, it was nice that they had complementary cookies and juice. I didn't have to spend extra money for the juice in the afternoon when the girls didn't want water and they were craving something else. The breakfast was also complementary and had a HUGE variety from waffles, bacon, eggs, canadian bacon, and cinnamon rolls to yogart, cold cereal, fresh fruit, and oatmeal. The breakfast attendent on duty was so nice and asked how my stay was and even cleared away my plates and things for me. Furthermore, the pool was an indoor pool and that was a huge plus seeing as it was 60 degrees in town while I was there. This will always be the hotel I choose to stay at when coming to town.

Room Tip: Get a room at the back of the building away from Texas Avenue is you want almost complete silence.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Victoria F

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Hotel very clean and front desk personnel very nice and helpful. Rooms are very comfortable and there is free wifi in the rooms. Stayed on the 3rd floor which was quiet except you can hear car noise from the street all night long.

Room Tip: Try to get a room far away from street.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

We had no complaints!
Very clean and comfortable room, great location (close to Texas A&M), and an excellent breakfast buffet! The hotel staff were very friendly and courteous.
Walked to Applebee's for dinner.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank txlineman
Reviewed 20 February 2014

The people at the registration desk welcomed us warmly and were very nice, answering questions we had about the area. My husband was unsure of staying at a Fairfield Inn, but he was pleasantly surprised with the room--large and very clean. The free breakfast was better than most other hotel offerings--there was even fresh fruit. We would have not problem staying here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Mhkmhr
Reviewed 10 February 2014

The service at the Fairfield Inn by Marriott Bryan College Station, has been superior to other hotels that I have stayed at. They are always willing to accommodate me and my family whenever possible, from the Manager Michael, to Siobahn, Ashli, Jamison and all the other desk personnel and cleaning and maintenance staff. I highly recommend this location!! My brothers, daughter and I have stayed here on more than occasion while my mother was in and out of the local hospital. The personnel not only were accommodating but asked about my mother's progress. They call me by name and every time I return to the hotel, they welcome me back!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Kelley K
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Great stay for business, clean that's a big +
No complains here
Staff was very friendly and accommodating. We missed our flight and when we called the hotel they told us they will hold the room for us at no charge.

Room Tip: Request a room away from the street, it can get little noisy
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Matt K
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bryan College Station, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Dear Matt K,
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and received great customer service from my friendly staff. Please come back and see the Fairfield Inn & Suites Bryan College Station the next time you are in the area.

Kind thanks,
Noel M.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

I had to stay in College Station for work for a few days and picked this hotel based on previous reviews. They were NOT wrong..
The staff was great! The room smelled clean and fresh! Awesome shower head! Abundant outlets in the room for charging my phone and laptop. Fairly fast internet that was easy to connect to. Good breakfast with eggs, waffles, sausage, and bacon along side the traditional "continental breakfast". I didn't get a chance to check out the fitness center, but I at least poked my head in the indoor pool area and it looked nice ! DEFINITELY staying here again if I'm in the area.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Doug S
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bryan College Station, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

Dear Doug S,
Thank you so much for you kind words about the Fairfield Inn & Suites Bryan College Station! I'm so happy that you enjoyed everything about your stay, especially our complimentary breakfast and staff! We look forward to your return.

Kind thanks,
Noel M.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bryan
The Stella Hotel
The Stella Hotel
#2 of 15 in Bryan
Best Western Premier Bryan College Station
Hilton Garden Inn College Station
The LaSalle Boutique Hotel & 120 Kitchen
Home2 Suites by Hilton College Station
Home2 Suites by Hilton College S...
#4 of 37 in College Station
Cavalry Court
Cavalry Court
#1 of 37 in College Station

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Bryan College Station? Share your experiences!