“Great Hotel, Great Service”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Bryan College Station
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Bryan
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I have been staying at this Fairfield Inn and Suites for a few weeks and let me just say- I love it! The staff is fantastic, always around to help and very kind when helping. The rooms are nice, modern, very clean and beds are very comfortable. Rooms come equipped with microwave and mini-fridge, nice TV and plenty of power sources if you need the work space to spread out. Hotel also offers a nice pool area, small fitness center and a laundry room for guests who need to wash a little clothing during an extended stay. Front desk also has a small convenience area for snacks, microwave dinners, and any essentials that you may have left at home. Added bonus- some hotels say they have a "continental breakfast" and only provide cereal and toast. This place has a great selection- eggs, bacon and sausage every morning, yogurt, waffles, bagels, fruit, and other varying options. Great breakfast.

The best part about my stay- starting last week, 3/24/2014, the hotel staff hosts a grill right in the back yard area! After a long day of working, I came back to find they had free burgers, hot dogs fresh off the grill, snacks and refreshments- such a bonus on a Monday! Great way to start the week. I believe they are continuing this for the next month-two months, which is pretty great. Thank you Eli, the Assistant Manager and Sioban, hotel associate for cooking up a great meal!

I would definitely stay here in the future. Great place and they do a great job of making you feel right at home.

Thank you!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank CarSueK

Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

Good place to stay on business trips. Siobhan cooks an awesome burger. She is very polite and friendly. The rest of the hotel staff is great too. Everyone that i passed in the hotel was very nice and greatest me with a smile. I will stay here again.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank appraiser1
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

This place is awesome. It's very nice, clean and updated. What is really cool is that the hotel host a reception outside with beers, sodas, hotdogs and burgers cooked on the grill. Siobhan cooks the food outside and it rocks. She is very polite and cooks a mean burger. Eli at the front desk was very helpful and knowledgable about the hotel and services that the hotel offers. This is an excellent place to stay. I will be back.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Tha_Bearded_1
Reviewed 27 March 2014

My daughter and I stayed one night at this hotel travelling from Chicago to visit the University. I normally prefer some of the other hotels in the chain and not Fairfield Inn but for cost and availability this was available. We were pleased with all the updates...the rooms were not huge, but the furniture, bedding and bathroom updates were all well done. My daughter enjoyed the hot tub and pool...(wished it was outside coming from snow!). Best part of stay was the invitation to Monday night barbecue in the parking lot. I wandered back there while my daughter swam, and the staff was grilling cheeseburgers and hot dogs with beer/pop and chips for the hotel guests. One student employee there was a member of the Corps, and she made the best cheeseburger! (And I don't even like cheeseburgers!). There were a number of guests outside, many of whom were staying long term for work projects in the area. It was nice chatting with people and learning more about the university and community. It sounded like they were wanting to continue the weekly barbecues as it seemed to go well. The manager seems concerned about really improving the property...not something you always find! We would stay again if in the area!

Room Tip: Try for upper floor to keep the road noise down
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank missmollyd
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Great hotel for visiting A&M. The room was large, comfortable, and clean. I was impressed with the quality and design of the furnishings. It was also well equipped - a good sized fridge, microwave and coffee maker. The wifi was easy to access and the signal was good at all times. The complementary breakfast was of a high standard and the welcome bag of a drink and snack was a lovely touch. The staff were friendly and genuinely wanted to help. I had no problem with noise - even with the window open.

I stayed in several much more expensive hotels on this trip but the Fairfield Inn was easily my favourite.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank SleepingElephant
Reviewed 15 March 2014

This hotel was by far the best I have ever stayed in in the Bryan/College Station area. What made this stay so amazing? The staff. This hotel had the best staff around. They were so nice and they really went out of their way to make sure me and my three girls had an amazing stay. As a mother, it was nice that they had complementary cookies and juice. I didn't have to spend extra money for the juice in the afternoon when the girls didn't want water and they were craving something else. The breakfast was also complementary and had a HUGE variety from waffles, bacon, eggs, canadian bacon, and cinnamon rolls to yogart, cold cereal, fresh fruit, and oatmeal. The breakfast attendent on duty was so nice and asked how my stay was and even cleared away my plates and things for me. Furthermore, the pool was an indoor pool and that was a huge plus seeing as it was 60 degrees in town while I was there. This will always be the hotel I choose to stay at when coming to town.

Room Tip: Get a room at the back of the building away from Texas Avenue is you want almost complete silence.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Victoria F
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Hotel very clean and front desk personnel very nice and helpful. Rooms are very comfortable and there is free wifi in the rooms. Stayed on the 3rd floor which was quiet except you can hear car noise from the street all night long.

Room Tip: Try to get a room far away from street.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bryan
The Stella Hotel
The Stella Hotel
#1 of 16 in Bryan
Best Western Premier Bryan College Station
Hilton Garden Inn College Station
The LaSalle Boutique Hotel & 120 Kitchen
Home2 Suites by Hilton College Station
Home2 Suites by Hilton College S...
#4 of 37 in College Station
Cavalry Court
Cavalry Court
#1 of 37 in College Station

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Bryan College Station? Share your experiences!